'CSI Unplugged' Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 25, 2012.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
    Episode Title: 'CSI Unplugged'
    Episode Number: 1216
    Synopsis: "When a blackout cripples the city, the CSIs must revert to old-school methods to solve the case of a missing child."
    Original Airdate
    : February 29, 2012

Credits
    Written By: Gavin Harris
    Directed By: Jeffrey Hunt

Guest Stars:

• Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
    • Larisa Fraser as Shelby Buress
    • Aiden Lovekamp as Harper Riordan
    • Jeffrey Pierce as T.C. Riordan
    • Rachel Roberts as Karen Chavera
    • Bess Armstrong as Patricia Lydecker
    • Lewis T. Powell as Officer Norman
    • Lauriane Gillieron as Natalie
    • Anderson Davis as Trevor Raymond
    • Adam Barnhart as N.D. Uniform #1
    • Jeremy Denzlinger as N.D. Uniform #2

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Thought I'd put the promo up

Excited for this one! :thumbsup: Looks like a good one

Last one for a few weeks

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This looks good, reminds me of an episode of NCIS where all the power went out and they had to solve a crime old school.

4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I wonder if they'll do anything cool with the opening credits like 'NCIS' did :shifty:

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Wow, Brass sure did find out that half the state was without power...fast. :rolleyes:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"What are you guys, in high school?" hahahahahahaha!

What did Henry say about going to the bathroom after Hodges asked if he had any more questions?

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

It was okay, needed a little less DB

Plus I think it was a little predictalbe, I had figured the nanny would end up dead but the kid would live

Hoping for a little more Greg, he didn't even leave the lab once :(

I think he should have done the interogation scene with Brass and Karen(?), I was thinking of Spellound the entire time

Henry and Hodges :lol:

What did Hodges do to Morgan? :lol:

Liked seeing the old school forensics :)

Sara and Harper :adore:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He asked if Hodges had to go to the bathroom as badly as he did.

Hodges: What part of hold the door don't you understand?
    Henry: I understood all of it.
    LOL!

Morgan: Basically all the ises are down.

Hodges: She might dial a little faster if you omit the part about me being in here.
    DB: What are you guys in high school?
    :guffaw:

Greg: Henry and Hodges still in the elevator?
    Morgan: Hodges is in there?
    Greg: Just focus on Henry
    . :lol:

Woah, cool light thingy, SuperDave!

LOl at Hodges saying that the people who were supposed to get them out of the elevator were stuck in one themselves.

Medium to Brass: I sense a disturbance in your chakras. ... Okay, who else besides me immediately thought of the "I sense a disturbance in the force" line from Star Wars? LOL.

"Our ghost is the ghost whisperer".

I knew as soon as the Medium said "my husband" when talking with Brass that she was behind it. The mother in law was too obvious.

I'm so glad they cleared up the blood type thing with the Nanny and the kid. Greg and Morgan said the Nanny was AB and the boy was O and then DB/Brass said the Nanny was the boy's real mother and I got really confused. I kept thinking "wait, if the boy is O, neither of his parents can be AB". Then they cleared it up by saying she was the surrogate, but not the biological mom. That made more sense.

Oh and I loved that Nick said "there he is" affectionately when they found the boy and Sara immediately hugged the boy. I liked the reunion scene between the dad and the son too. Cute kid by the way.

As for why Morgan's agitated with Hodges, I'd like to know the story behind that. My only guess is that he played some kind of prank on her or something. :shrug:

9. MacsGirlMel

I said in the spoiler area that it would've been cool if it'd been Nick in the elevator. He's way past the point of a meltdown, but I'd love to see him mention Grave Danger. Alas, they didn't trap him.

I admit to being slightly distracted at the end...perhaps it got a bit less interesting toward the end, and I had my laptop out...anyway,I see that the medium was behind it...was there any connection to the wife's death several years back? And what was her motive?

10. GregNickRyanFan

The wife's death was an accident. She was drunk, she and hubby fought, she threw her ring in the pool. He went back inside. They made up, she went into the pool to find the ring, was still drunk and ended up drowning.

The medium's motive was that while she was "channeling" the wife, she became the wife (kind of developed the split personality I guess). The medium thought the father had an affair with the nanny (but the wife knew the nanny was the surrogate), so when the medium "became" the wife, she still thinking the hubby had been unfaithful, killed who she thought was his mistress (the nanny) and took the boy cause she thought he was her son.

11. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Great episode! Sooo much better than the past two, I think. I loved everything about it. It was a bit predictable but the old school forensics and a lot of the lines were awesome. Again, great team dynamic. Less Finn made me happy...I liked her a lot more this episode. A LOT less cocky and annoying. Hopefully that's how it stays. I can't wait to rewatch :)

12. MacsGirlMel

Thanks. I'll whip it out on On Demand before too long, but I was curious.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Oh wait! I just thought of something. You know how Finn kept thinking that the boy was probably dead and DB kept saying they didn't know that yet? Did that remind anyone else of "Gumdrops" when Sara thought Cassie was dead and Nick refused to give up? I wonder if that was a subtle nod to "Gumdrops".

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Maybe good point :) I see the connection now that you said it.

15. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I didn't get to see the entire show tonight, due to I had to take my mother back to her house, but as me, my wife, and my mother were watching, looked like Russell had to turn things back in time and go "Old School"! I thought that was great! I thought that our new lady, Ms. Sara, was great too! I have "Comcast On Demand" so I can rewatch it tomorrow. Vegas looked spookie in the dark! I have walk along the main strip in Vegas many times and I would not want to get caught out there on the strip with all lights out! That is scary!

Peace and Rest In Peace, Davy Jones of the Monkees.