THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Hi I'm Syikien.

I love CSI Miami sooo much. I'm a fan of the other 2 CSI series too. But my fave is CSI Miami and my fave characters is Lt Horatio Caine and Natalia Boa Vista.

Hello, I was one here one time before, but I left due to not understanding how this works. I love CSI Miami and Horatio Caine is my favorite character. David Caruso is my favorite actor of all time. My favorite actress of all time is Eva LaRue. And as you can tell, my favorite music artist is Jimi Hendrix.

I hope to have a good experience here and enjoy chatting with you while under the "Purple Haze"! Peace!

Thank You, I look forward to chatting about all three CSI shows. Miami is my favorite, but I like New York, and Los Vegas too. I recall the first night CSI was on TV, I guess it was 12 or 13 years ago. I thought I would not like it, but it sort of grows on ya!:lol:

General04.jpg

(Our awesome welcome banner was made by AppleJack)​

Hello everyone! Welcome to the General CSI Discussion forum. This is the place to discuss all three of the CSI shows, so come on in, introduce yourselves, and have a look around. ;) First we’ll have a brief orientation, and then there will be light refreshments in the lobby. :p

I'm Faylinn (sometimes shortened to just Fay). I'm the moderator in this forum, which means I'm the one who will be keeping up with what goes on in here. We’re an easy-going bunch here in GenCSI, so follow the rules and we'll get along just fine. ;)

Before you start posting, make sure you've read the information in this thread.

Remember that the purpose of the thread I've just linked to is to make sure that everyone knows the rules and the expectations for the site. We want everyone to get along, and we want your experience here to be an enjoyable one. Please be aware of the rules, and the consequences of breaking those rules, because they will be enforced. We don’t want anyone to get in trouble, and we certainly don’t want to have to ban anyone from the site. Obey these rules and things should go well for everyone. :)

If you have any questions that were not addressed in that thread (or if there is anything that you do not understand), please feel free ask us—that's what we're here for, after all. ;) Questions about the board in general can be addressed to any of the moderators (their names are in green), but a question that is specific to this forum should be addressed me. Once you have been here for two weeks and have made at least 50 posts, you can send a private message (also known as a PM) to me by clicking on my name and choosing the "send a private message" option. If you can't send private messages yet, you can ask a question right here in the welcome thread. Myself or one of the other members can help you out. Remember that we're here to help, so don't be afraid to ask questions. :D

(If your question is about a specific episode of CSI, CSI: Miami or CSI: New York, you can visit this thread for help. :))

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, feel free to mingle and say hello to everyone—and don't forget to grab some cake and punch from the lobby. ;)

faylynn, You took the words and feelings right out of my mouth and my heart! You couldn't have said it better! I am a big fan of all three CSI Shows, I like Eric Delko too! You know what, there is nothing bad anybody could say about the people who are on all three shows. They are the greatest! Look forward to chatting with you. Peace and Love to the World!:)

Opps, I said your name wrong, it's faylinn. Excuse me while I am trying to learn how this great site about CSI works.:thumbsup:

Excuse me while I kiss the sky!:) Jimi

No worries, jimihendrix, we all have to get oriented and figure out how everything works at first. ;) Speaking of which, posts can be edited within the first 24 hours by clicking the 'edit' button at the bottom of the message. :)

That is a good thing to know, I am happy you told me that. I have already posted on some of the other threads and have learned some things about how this all works. Seems like there are very nice people on this community board.

Welcome jimihendrix!!

Hello Grissom rules,

Thank You for the warm welcome! I wanted to ask you, will William Peterson ever come back on the screen on CSI Los Vegas? Also I was wondering if he is still a part of the show behind the scenes? When they roll the credits at the beginning of the show, I see William's name still pop up. He is the "Original CSI Man", I guess to me he is. I saw the first episode the night it came on. It think that Walker, Texas Ranger was getting ready to end and Chuck Norris was ready to retire from that show when CSI Los Vegas came on TV.

That is a good thing to know, I am happy you told me that. I have already posted on some of the other threads and have learned some things about how this all works. Seems like there are very nice people on this community board.

Welcome jimihendrix!!

Hello Grissom rules,

Thank You for the warm welcome! I wanted to ask you, will William Peterson ever come back on the screen on CSI Los Vegas? Also I was wondering if he is still a part of the show behind the scenes? When they roll the credits at the beginning of the show, I see William's name still pop up. He is the "Original CSI Man", I guess to me he is. I saw the first episode the night it came on. It think that Walker, Texas Ranger was getting ready to end and Chuck Norris was ready to retire from that show when CSI Los Vegas came on TV.

Don't double post please :)

William Petersen's name still apears because he's still an executive producer and right now he can't return because he's busy with family matters, he and his wife were blessed with twins

Hey Everybody! I'm from Wisconsin & new to this message board. I'm a huge fan of CSI & CSI NY! I would like to start things off with a question that's been on my mind. I was wondering if any of you know what happened to Katee Sackhoff & Sienna Guillory? Cuz I thought they signed on for alot more episodes then they were shown in.

Back