The NFL Thread

Sorry, he just drives me mad. I am already look to next year. I hope Cam Newton can do something with the Carolina Panthers so my hubby is a happy man. I also am interested in seeing where the senior West Virginia Mountaineers go.

I am wondering how long the NFL intends to drag this out. There is no way they can keep stonewalling the neogations for much longer.

I am wondering how long the NFL intends to drag this out. There is no way they can keep stonewalling the neogations for much longer.

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes I worry what happens if the regular refs come back and they have revenge on their minds as to players/coaches treating the replacement refs like shit.

So far the regular refs seem to be fair for the most part. I am just glad we can focus on the games again and not the refs. This past weekend that games were kind of boring in my region. I hope they show better stuff this week.

So far the regular refs seem to be fair for the most part. I am just glad we can focus on the games again and not the refs. This past weekend that games were kind of boring in my region. I hope they show better stuff this week.

Depends on where you live but in my area, I will get the Chiefs/Ravens and Brady v. Manning game. Can't wait til the second one. :)

Back