I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

er ya what I meant was on the first one did she really help with the deed or was she just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They didn't say for sure. If we are to trust the flashback, then she had nothing to do with it, but the flashback was just her telling her version, so who knows? But the cup placed her at the scene, so she got five years which I think if they thought she was more involved she would have gotten more time. Unless they made a deal with her to testify about the boyfriend.

Ok I was hoping maybe it said somewhere in a guidebook or episode commentary. On a similar note wasn't there a thing where someone asked the writers if Grissom slept with Heather on "leave out all the rest" and they said he didn't?

Hi everyone,

What's the episode when Greg talks about having to wear braces and a palate expander, and gives a cheesy grin to demonstrate that "they were worth every penny, don'tchya think"?

Hi everyone,

What's the episode when Greg talks about having to wear braces and a palate expander, and gives a cheesy grin to demonstrate that "they were worth every penny, don'tchya think"?

It was Coming of Rage from s4 :)

Here's my question: was Faye Dunaway 's character, Lois O'Neill, related to Catherine?

Related no, but Lois O'Neil and Catherine's mom, Lily were showgirls together :)

Ok I was hoping maybe it said somewhere in a guidebook or episode commentary. On a similar note wasn't there a thing where someone asked the writers if Grissom slept with Heather on "leave out all the rest" and they said he didn't?

Nothing comes to mind, no :)

What was the name of the episode in which Greg went looking for the soda bottle (which he didn't find), but he did find the officer's shirt?

:confused:

Ok something I always wondered is: why is Holly (from the beginning) only on for one episode before she dies did the actress leave suddenly or something

The focus groups didn't take well to the character, so they ended up killing her off.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not..

Also what ever happend to Hannah West? I was hoping she would come back in an episode and get her comeuppance but not sure..

Back