Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows usually shed viewers during the winter hiatus, so I'm guessing the ratings will take a hit after going so long without a new episode. It's unavoidable, I suppose, but that won't help the show's chances of renewal.

Thoughts on the new article?

I hope that since she isn't a lead character like Mac, maybe we'll have less arguing this time around (not Mac/Peyton,I mean what D/L has caused)...I know ships cause arguments and not everyone can be happy with what we get, but I hate when it causes fights. Hopefully they won't shove it in everyone's face with these two. I just hope that if she doesn't click, they write her off better than they did Peyton. Mac deserves better.

Oh is this gunna be another Gillian or Quinn, Mac getting ANOTHER womans attention, he's such a stud muffin haha joke, it looks good actually :D

Thoughts on the new article?

I hope that since she isn't a lead character like Mac, maybe we'll have less arguing this time around (not Mac/Peyton,I mean what D/L has caused)...I know ships cause arguments and not everyone can be happy with what we get, but I hate when it causes fights. Hopefully they won't shove it in everyone's face with these two. I just hope that if she doesn't click, they write her off better than they did Peyton. Mac deserves better.
I'm sure I'm just missing something, but what new article :confused: Is it one which goes into more elaboration into this female character who he'd met in Officer Basic School, and will be introduced in ep 12?

And AWESOME pics Perl! Thanks!!! :D I love seeing Mac finally out of the office (although I think that had something to do with Gary's injury), and he is looking mighty handsome :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back