George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

As much as I'd like to join the group, I'm going to have to pass. I don't need the psycho greg fans (not on this board) who stalk me joining the group and finding out my real name.

If people call me Speedy on there they'll know.

I may hang on my site, so if you want to talk you might find me there. :)

Now I just need to update it more. Actually, anyone who signs up can edit and add content to the site.

So if this board closes, I'll see some of you on Facebook and others, hope to bump into you from time to time. :)

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'd say it was more Nick/George that converted you! :lol: But...whatever it takes, ...we've got you now! :)

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I couldn't help but laugh at this :lol:
    I was thinking it kinda sounds like we baited a trap with Nick :devil:

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, since it is slow on the George/Nick news, what do you say we mention a favorite Nick scene or two?

One of my favorites is when Grissom asks everyone if they know how the fortune gets into the fortune cookies. Nick said he did, and told everyone how it is done. I love when Sara said "of course, you do". It is a very adorable Nick scene.

5. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

The not-on-this-board psycho fans quit stalking me shortly after George got married so they may have moved on. Here's hoping!

Ok, I'm about to join. I'll be that crazy lady on a motorcycle.

6. Smokey

Hope I don't confuse you with my sister! :lol:

Sookie....I just mentioned on the FB group that I saw "Turn, Turn, Turn" today. The whole rain scene after Warrick's death...and Super Dave giving him money for Warrick's son....that's one of my all time favorite scenes. So freakin' sad!

7. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Your sister rides a bike too? I figure it's a little hobby that I share with George. :thumbsup:

8. Smokey

Well, she and her husband and whole family did...Harleys. Some of them still ride but she doesn't. She's not what you'd call a typical "biker". :lol:

I remember George telling Craig Ferguson some story about riding his bike real fast in the neighborhood...can't remember it exactly, but it was funny. Always is when he's with Craig. :lol:

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

They haven't. :rolleyes: Just not as bad.

Favorite scenes. Man, there are so many. :shifty:

One of my all time favorites is with him and Cassie in the hospital in 'Gum Drops'. Love the scene with him and Sage, as well.

And, of course, I think we can ALL agree that his scenes with Connor were two of the best. :adore:

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Well, now we know which ep George won't be in. I like the idea of whoever said they ought to say Nick was at his dad's funeral, but we won't know until it airs. They don't always explain things, although maybe that's just a Sara thing these days, since she's so often gone.

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Well, I hope they at least do mention where he is, I just hope it's not at another seminar somewhere. Make it interesting for a change :lol:

I'm not sure I like the idea of using his father's passing though, that would mean that Judge Stokes died, and who knows? They may want to use him again some day. :thumbsup:

And this is the dead woman in Docs bedroom Ep, right?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I had a feeling he wouldn't be in that episode. I'm sure they won't mention him, it's not their style.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oops, sorry Smokey! Forgot where I was for a minute :(

Yeah Speedy, I'm sure they won't, but I'd love to hear something like "Nick and Sara have their hands full with that such and such case" or something like that. :D

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I don't expect them to say anything on where Nick is. There's 5 episodes that Nick isn't in (season 3 - Blood Lust, season 4 - Jackpot & Butterflied, season 5 - Committed, and season 6 - Spellbound) and Butterflied is the only time that they mentioned where he was (conference!).

At least I don't have to stay up and watch the episode. If I feel like it and can't sleep it might put me to sleep. ;)

Susan

15. Smokey

Well....I'll watch it. Once. ;)