Updated CSI Merchandise List

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Lucy, Apr 5, 2007.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for sharing this Smokey! I didn't get a chance to do The Experience when it was in DC but I wanted to. I'm going to get one of these packages now!

2. ceese

ceese Civilian

icsi

csi is the best show ever!! ive just got the icsi app on my phone and that is awesome

3. LocardPrinciple

LocardPrinciple Hit and Run

4 more CSI Vegas books to add:

Brass in Pocket (Aug 2009) Jeff Mariotte
    Dark Sundays (May 2010) Donn Cortez
    Skin Deep (Aug 2010) Jerome Preisler
    Shock Treatment (Nov 2010) Greg Cox

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I just wanted to put this out there: for anyone interested I have an extra set of the season 9 dvd's for CSI. New, and still in plastic. I will give them away. So, if anyone wants that season, PM me with your information and I will send them to you. For once I win a contest, but I get something I already have. LOL

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

CBS.com is having a sale from now through 11/17... 25% off your order when you enter the code, FRIEND25, when you check out. Here's the link to the CSI stuff. :)

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wonder when the DB novels will come out.

And I wish they'd do a few CSI NY novels with Jo.

8. LocardPrinciple

^The CSI Miami and CSI NY books didn't sell as well as the CSI Vegas books, and were discontinued.

There's one new CSI Vegas novel out, Burning Season, but I haven't heard of anything else in the pipeline, and Pocket Books' catalogue shows nothing on that front for early next year. It's odd since the books are ordered in batches of 4, and the new one is number 18, meaning that there should be at least two more coming. We might have to wait until November 2012 for the next one.

9. MacsGirlMel

I wonder why the other two shows never do as well as the original.

10. LocardPrinciple

Probably because at the time, there were either too many CSI novels coming out at once, or not many viewers of the show even knew about the books, or the sales figures weren't high enough for Pocket Books to decide to continue them. The same is true of various Star Trek lines too (IKS Gorkon/Klingon Empire, for example).

I don't even watch CSI anymore (I stopped when I moved over to the US because I was either half a season or a whole season behind on all three series and there was no way to catch up) but I still like reading the books because of the subject matter. I like learning about a new subject and then reading more about it if it interests me, like the shrunken heads from Headhunter by Greg Cox.

As soon as I find out any more, I'll post it here.

11. MacsGirlMel

Don't give up on catching up...I caught up on seven seasons in one summer when I started watching lol

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG! I just realised I want all complects. I want all those CSI: The Experience complects. And some t-shirts and coffee mugs and games.

Only problem is that I'm not american and cant pay for expenses:(

I was kinda thinking of getting "Four Walls", CSI:NY novel, some time ago but I don't know if that'd be possible. I know amazon.com offers some used books but I still have no idea how much costs shipping abroad (to northeast european region).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  13. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I didn't know that :( Bummer. I love the Miami books.

14. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I have a question, where can I buy CSI T-Shirts besides ebay and on the CBS Website? They want to much money for that stuff! If there is another source, please let me know.

Peace and Rock On!

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The t-shirts are most likely gonna be at least twenty bucks, if not more... most tv show/movie/music group t-shirts are 20 to 30 bucks generally... at least from what I've noticed. You can try A&E's website, but I doubt they're any cheaper.

You could try amazon, maybe you can find one cheaper on there.

You can also try quibid, which is an auction site similar to ebay, but I think the prices may be cheaper (according to the commercial anyway). I don't know if they would have CSI shirts or not, but its worth a try I guess.