** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It's not even on Sunday. They have two episodes of "Person Of Interest" on in Good Wife and Miami's time slots.

2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

3. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Huge spoilers for 10.12, consider yourself warned! This episode is expected to air 15 January.

According to CSI Files sources, “Friendly Fire” opens as crowds gather at the Quartz store to buy the latest, coolest phone. The walls turn into TV screens, and customers watch a video of Quartz founder Matthew discussing the revolutionary Quartz SP. He seems like a vibrant man, but illness has taken its toll on him since the video was filmed. He’s surrounded by technology in his penthouse, but even a billionaire genius can’t avoid getting sick. There are bottles of pills lined up on his nightstand as he struggles to get out of bed, and the light streaming through the window reveals that he is a shadow of his former self.
    Matthew shifts from the bed to a wheelchair, rolling toward the balcony. As he looks out at the stunning Miami view, his phone buzzes to let him know he has a text message. He pulls out his own Quartz and looks at the screen. The first text message says “goodbye”, and Matthew receives several more messages in quick succession: “3″, “2″, “1″. Matthew’s eyes widen, and a red dot appears in the middle of his forehead. He slumps over, dead, and the Quartz falls to the ground and cracks.
    Matthew’s girlfriend Amanda finds his body when she comes over for breakfast. She’s shocked to realize that he’s truly gone; even after he got sick, she was confident that he would get better. Matthew had plenty of enemies, Amanda says, but that comes with the territory when someone is brilliant, rich and successful. The team is going to have a hard time figuring out who is behind this murder.
    Eric finds a wire hidden in Matthew’s home, and a fingerprint leads back to Jerry, the acting CEO of Quartz. He tells the team he had no choice but to keep an eye on his boss because the medication he was taking was affecting his mind. Jerry was just trying to protect the company. The CSIs point out that he had reason to want Matthew out of the way so he could take over, but Jerry insists that he considered Matthew a mentor and would never hurt him.
    The team discovers that Matthew’s will has been removed from his safe, and a hair on the safe leads back to Amanda. She says she removed the will at Matthew’s request, transferring it to a safe deposit box. Sometimes the medication made him paranoid, and he said people were after his money. She thought the threat was all in his head, but she obeyed his wishes because she didn’t want him to worry.

4. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

^^
    Isn't this episode the one kyle is in?? I wounder what's his connection to all this :S xox

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

10.12 just seems so disrespectful to sensationalize Steve Jobs' death so soon.... I guess the writers want to go ahead and do it in case this is Miami's last season... :/

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

... Yeaaaa way to be super obvious, writers. Lmao. I don't really like the idea either but what can you do.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I honestly hope some of the spoilers for 10.12 turn out to be false, and it's not that obvious of a ripped-from-the-headlines story (aside from the murder aspect, of course). Things can always change before the episodes air, so this is one case where I'm hoping that's true. :/

8. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Yes, this is supposed to be the one with Kyle.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just a little more on 10.14 --

~ Samantha goes out into the field with Ryan. Samantha belonged to a college group, and has some knowledge into the fraternity world.

~ There's somewhat of a flirty scene between Eric and Sam.

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thank you for spoilers, Shane, even though they don't make me happy at all :/ why couldn't she flirt with Ryan? I don't get it.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Haha! I never liked her, so I'm glad she's flirting with Eric instead! :p

(nothing against the actress. I just didn't like the character). Isn't she in the Hunger Games?

Edit: wrong lab tech. Molly is the Hunger Games one.

I didn't like Samantha either though. I wish Valera would come back. :(

12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What is it with the female lab techs going out in the field with Ryan? First Molly last season and now Samantha? Couldn't they have started that trend with Valera a while back?

14. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

so it's tuesday,seems like everybody talk about episode 11, 12, etc..but what's going on with episode 10? no promo? nothing? no clue as who is going to be shot?

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A few things...

~ Here's the extended promo for this Sunday's episode, "Long Gone." CSI Files also has some first look photos from the episode.

~ Also, while there's no promo for the episode yet, CSI Files has first look photos from "Crowned." It's the last episode to air before the holiday hiatus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.