Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

In the 'Untouchable' episode, I thought maybe Mac was missing maybe a few hours, that is if the police weren't called because of his truck. I don't know how long it would take for the police to be called or drive down that road.

In the episode where the baker owner got shot, Don was kinda out of touch with Mac and Mac wondered where he was most of the day since he was probably calling him.

It'd be more interesting that maybe Adam or Lindsay calls her but she doesn't respond then they wait awhile then try again. I just think a full day would be more interesting.

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Since I suspect that she'll be attacked in her own home, I think it's a very probable scenario that she'll be missing for a while.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

But if it's in her own home, then where the hell is Ellie? Can't wait til Friday.

I did wonder where it was though, I didn't think she'd be dumb enough to go visit him.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Ellie could be at school. . . or over at The Black Hole of Continuity's house for a play date. :shifty:

Also, Jo could initially be attacked out of the house and brought somewhere else.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I bet Ellie is already in the black hole of continuity.

EDIT: Well, if a Marine can be attacked from behind then I guess Jo could be attacked from behind.

6. PerfectAnomaly

This really isn't a spoiler, but I have no idea where to put it so I'm putting it here. If someone knows a better place for it let me know and I'll delete this post and put it where it belongs.

From TVGuide.com's Ask Matt:

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Never really liked crossovers anyway. If TNT or Spike air it, it would only air the one episode and the crossover would air another time.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Part of me likes the idea of a CSI:NY/Blue Bloods crossover (and the shows are perfectly placed in the schedule for it), but to be honest, I don't think it would really work. They're such different series, for all that they may both be about NYPD officers catching bad guys.

9. PerfectAnomaly

I didn't even think about the fact that on Blue Bloods Frank Reagan is the police chief. That totally wouldn't work with NY where they have totally different people in charge. I suppose they could make FR the chief on NY, but then they'd have to try and get Tom Selleck every time they want to show the chief on the show and that is just too hard to do. It's one of those situations where once they crossover it's hard to suspend belief that FR isn't the chief on NY any longer but he still is on BB.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, I think I've expressed a desire to see the shows cross over before (probably more than once), but when I really think about it, it wouldn't work. It's just the way the shows are set up, not to mention the difference in tone and the way they tell stories - plus, of course, they film on opposite coasts. (I wish CSI:NY could film in New York, that's one of the things I like about watching BB - you can tell they're really in the city.)

11. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I don't think we need a CSI/BB crossover. Aside from being totally different shows, BB is a snoozefest. It's a perfect show to watch when you want to sleep early. Just let it play in the background, set the TV auto turn-off to 1 hour and go to bed.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I wish CSI: NY did more New York filming. You can totally tell the difference between BB and NY. :lol:

Here's the extended promo for "Means To An End." :)

14. LoveSela

LoveSela Dead on Arrival

Thank you for the extended promo! Not really sure how to handle Jo getting hurt.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah. I think it depends on how it's handled and the aftermath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.