Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I didn't take it as a joke because of the way Walter reacted to the comment.I will never think of that comment as anything but insulting to the character of Ryan.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

I don't know. Maybe I'm just too much loving the character and am overly happy to see him every week that I don't give a damn about how the character acts and talks. I just stare at him in awe letting everything else disappear because I don't know when and if I see the next episode (and the show's still not out in the market and possibly won't in the next decade).

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I guess if I wasn't sure when I was going to see the next episode I might see it differently,but I doubt it. I would probably think,"I don't know when I will see Ryan again,and look what they did to him the a**holes",LOL.
    But, I'm in a good mood right now.Just saw a clip at CBS with Ryan H and Frank from tonight's episode,can't wait to see it.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, the "hungry" line totally threw me off. Ryan is so meticulous and exact. They could have found a better way to introduce the evidence in that scene.

I have a feeling tonight's episode might show a decent amount of Ryan. I hope..

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh well probably got too much chocolate and coffee that night. Or it got lost in translation "magic" so I didn't hear the exact line originally (and those "translators" can't properly translate csi because they can't even normally translate the names for characters making everything sound cheesy enough to get me wince everytime I watch. and not only that, language also isn't my fav tnx to them. too sad I can't get it in original with subtitles at least for those who don't know english, just like they do on neighbourhood countries (estonia, lithuania).)

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I am not sure what anyone else thinks but watching this eppie and the last couple from this year, IMO, the writers are making a greater attempt to show us a more mature responsible Ryan. He seems less likely to anger quickly and it seemed to me that he can be the peacemaker. We are still seeing a funny Ryan (showing us Jon's great sense of humor) and one dedicated to his job. Hope this keeps up:thumbsup:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I agree MiamiWolfe. He does appear more mature and responsible. It's what we all knew he could be when they had him so out of character earlier in season 8. I'm really loving Ryan this season.Not that I didn't love him before but there seems to be a little something extra this season.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG is Ryan running in Special Delivery? I think I saw him running in promo *excited*

LOL actually I noticed one weird thing- in the promo one moment shows H holding a gun I think is exact one from series intro. I took double and dunno but it really looked the same.

:guffaw::guffaw: Tom just got "switched off" by Ryan in Spring Breakdown:guffaw: LOL he called it brutal:lol:

Ahh how I love that bickering of Ryan and Tom over bodies :lol:

**Yay! Next Tuesday (if schedule stays) I'll be getting the best episodes and also the saddest Time Bomb and They All Fall Down. I'm gonna cry afterwards and get really-Ryan dreams

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Those are great episodes especially for the dreams!

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh yes. They are. And I suggest myself to eat lots of lemons and think about that old tv show, First Wave, as it is, main character. Last time the guy got in my mind before falling asleep and BOOM dramaticly epic Ryan dreams until damn alarm woke me up:shifty:

I hope for Ryan tonight since just watched Special Delivery with suspect chasing Ryan who wore that "ornamented" jacket (still don't know the right term for that particular "ornament" on his jacket and sometimes on shirts. was about to head over "spelling/grammar" thread).

Wasn't he little "bossy" with Walter and Nat? I kinda got that impression during "ear print" scene. Nice touch actually.

And now I'm on pins and needles for next Tuesday:rolleyes::lol:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I may not be around much for the next few days.I'mvisitng my familyfor Thanksgiving.
    Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

12. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

So I'm new here and this is my first time posting.

But I have to say I have liked all the screentime Ryan has had in the last few episodes. Adam is filming a moving so Ryan gets a lot scenes Eric might have had. But I like it when Adam is filming movies because it just means more screen time for our beloved Ryan ;)

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Hello and welcome:)

Oh I didn't know Adam's filming movie. That's new to me. Gotta catch up later on showbiz life. Kinda feel outta loop.

Oh I'm happy to hear Ryan's getting more screentime. Anything for him to glow in spotlights bit more:lol:

14. CookieWolfe

CookieWolfe Victim

Heyy there! :) Im new here too, and finally I forced myslef to post here :)) :lol:
    Just love all the ,,Ryan,, screentime in the season 10...he is just amazing! :adore:

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Welcome to the Wolfe Pack, Brianna:) More scenes for Ryan is always a good thing.

Glad you forced yourself to post here, CookieWolfe. You are right, Ryan is amazing :) Unfortunately, being in the UK I havent seen any of season 10 yet, but it sounds good.

Have a great time!