Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hahahaha :)

Thoughts on the Eddie interview? I didn't see any mention of the 'second thoughts' thing, although I know that doesn't make it for certain.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I doubt Eddie would know much about what's going to happen - they probably don't learn about things until they've already been hammered out in the writers' room. And even if TPTB commented about Flack possibly having second thoughts before, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll pan out. I'm just waiting to see what they come up with.

I'd love to see Sam back, though! And it would be great if we got a hint that Flack has a new girlfriend. I wouldn't want the whole show to center around the characters and their significant others, but I don't think it would hurt to have Hawkes mention Camille, and Flack mention a girlfriend, and Adam say he's going on a date, and Jo talk about all of the men she has at her beck and call... ;) They don't have to be single to keep the show from being taken over! :lol:

I really hope Flack plays a big role in the Jo storyline. He didn't really say that was the case, but I hope he plays a big part. From the spoilers, all I can guess is that Lindsay will have a pretty big part of it, which is fine, but I hope the others are really involved as well. Jo seems closest to Flack and Mac of the guys, so I'd especially like to see them be involved.

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is it me or have all the eps now been pushed back one week with the postponement last week? At least until the holiday hiatus, that ought to catch things up.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

6. alicelc

alicelc Victim

Good to hear :) Thank you for posting the link.

7. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

It seems it'll be a very dramatic story line.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm usually not moved or impressed by promos, even if later I ended up loving the episode, but this is one kind of got to me. I'm really interested in this episode now. This is also the one were Jo and Lindsay have a tense moment because of something Lindsay did while processing evidence. Yep, I want to see that scene, too. And the fun scene between Jo and Flack. Lots of Jo = :D me.

9. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

^ ^ ^

I interpreted Jo's reaction as being more about what happened back in DC that allowed the rapist to get off than Lindsay actually doing anything wrong. She doesn't want the same thing to happen again, so she is basically warning Lindsay that nothing better go wrong this time.

10. Faylinn

I interpreted it that way as well, but I'm curious to see what prompts her to say that, or what the scene is leading up to the conversation, I guess. It should be interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to delving into Jo's past a bit and seeing how this storyline plays out.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From what I've read here I never got the impression that Lindsay made a mistake but that something (no idea what) set Jo off and a tense moment surfaced. That's what I want to see, Jo upset and Lindsay's reaction. Jo doesn't just snaps at people for no reason so it'll be interesting to see why she gets upset with Lindsay.

12. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

Yeah me too. I must say though it has got to be very frustrating for Jo not to be allowed to work this case. Given that and what happened back in DC, it might not take much-- even as little as Lindsay bringing up how the guy got off previously--for her to react the way she did.

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Ooooh, this promo looks good. It seems like Flack and Mac will be the ones most involved with her on this case, which is great, as out of the whole team, and especially the guys, they are the ones she seems closest to.
    I'll be interested too to see what causes the tense moment between Jo and Lindsay, unlike Stella, Jo doesn't seem the type to snap at people just because they disagree with her over evidence or a case, so I wonder if it will be because Lindsay does something wrong (she did leave that evidence out in 'Like Water for Murder') or it's more Jo being tough on her to make sure nothing goes wrong.

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Hey Faylinn, you have the BEST Jo avatars here! :thumbsup:

15. Faylinn

Thanks! Jo is my queen. ♥

BTW, I don't think the promo has anything to do with the rape case from Jo's past, just the main A-case from the episode. I think it will only be a secondary part of 8.07, and then have a bigger role in 8.08. It might still be a secondary part of 8.08 since that episode has another case as well, but it should be the major focus of 8.09.

But don't quote me on any of that! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.