Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

If that had been true, I would have really been surprised, but I guess anything is possible in Hollywood :lol:

Has anyone watched Mandy Patinkin's new show, Homeland?
    It's pretty good, and I'm just starting to get hooked.

I've been watching the CM season 1 repeats that are on late Sunday nights. Although I don't care for Elle as much as Emily, I'm really enjoying them. I'd forgotten how different the others were back then. The one on last night was pretty intense!

A week ago they had an episode on that featured Elisabeth Harnois, and I'd never seen that one before, but now that she's on CSI, I recognized her :lol:

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I love Homeland. Mandy looks so different, but is still a great actor.

There are a lot of great S1 episodes of Criminal Minds; especially The Fox. The show was definitely a lot different back then. You rarely knew who the criminal was or what their motivations were until the last few minutes.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Speaking of Elle, the actress will be in a USA channel movie with Mark Harmon on November 6th (which is Sunday). I hope they air an encore of the movie because the original time its on is the same time as Miami lol.

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

As soon as I saw who Mark Harmon's opponent will be in that movie, my first thought was, "I always knew Elle would go bad."

5. electra

electra Pathologist

I agree.I still watch and like it but I miss the suspense of previous seasons.I am more used to Rossi now then Gideon,still.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Electra is good to see you around :).

This next episode looks pretty creepy.

From what I got from the promo the guy kills them just to bring them back to life and ask them what they experienced while being dead?? I'm intrigued with this one.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

It's based on a John Sandford novel. I'm sure, since this is USA Network we're talking about here, that the movie will be repeated several times, maybe even once again that same night. It looks really exciting! :)

http://www.usanetwork.com/movies/certainprey/

8. electra

electra Pathologist

Nice to see you also,hiphugger17! I just have been really busy,.I can not wait to see the new one!

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

This one looks good. I love new episodes.

Here's the summary of the episode for those who might not know what to expect:
    “Epilogue” – The BAU search California’s Angeles National Forest after a number of bodies mysteriously turn up in the mountain lakes there. Also, Rossi struggles with an agonizing decision regarding his ex-wife, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Nov. 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Isabella Hoffmann returns as Rossi’s ex-wife, Carolyn. Zach Filkins from the hit music group OneRepublic guest stars as a forest ranger.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I missed the ending. Did Rossi help his wife kill herself?

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No, Rossi didn't help his wife killed herself, she did that to herself and she swollows the whole pills. I didn't know Rossi have a child that was bury next to his ex-wife.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so I'm not the only one who didn't know Rossi had a son. Was this mentioned before??

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

No, it was never mentioned before as far as I can recall. When asked about if he had any kids, Rossi always said something about how he was bad at marriage and didn't feel that bringing a child into that environment would be a good thing. I can't remember the exact quote. Maybe someone else can remember it, its been a while.

However, I kind of knew that he had a kid in some form. It was just the way he reacted to situations that led me to believe that. I figured maybe it was stepkids or he was really close to nieces and nephews or had a god child. I never thought he would have had a child who was stillborn or died shortly after birth. That part took me by surprise.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Can someone give me a quick recap on what happened in the episode? I have a bad habit of not getting home in time to catch CM. :( You can post here or send me a PM; thanks in advance. :)

15. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Great episode. I loved the case. There were some good twists to it and of course, the ending with Rossi's ex-wife was a surprise. I don't want to go into detail and mess it up for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I admit my crush on David Rossi is growing a little after this one.