Interview: Jeff Hunt

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Oct 18, 2011.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Hollywood is a business where sometimes you have to start small to go big, and*Jeff Hunt*can prove it. Tomorrow night’s*CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*is Hunt’s fourteenth episode as a director, but his legacy on CSI*extends way past his initial credit on “Bite Me.” Serving as a camera operator since “Cool Change,” Hunt continued to follow his [...]

More...

2. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

A fun & interesting read :).

Thanks.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Great interview, Shane, thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to this week's episode, and it's always fun to hear about what goes on behind the scenes and learning about the progression of someone's career.

Also, very long. :p

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thanks. Appreciate it. :)

I'm beginning to suspect I will have carpal tunnel syndrome within the next year. :lol:

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I love how he's upset that we know Morgan will be okay. :lol: But seriously...I was wondering that too....why promos always seem to give away too much these days. Like movie trailers....I feel like I don't need to see the movie after watching them.

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks a lot Shane!!Great interview!!

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Nice interview, Shane. Thanks!

I love his enthusiasm; but he seems to be having way too much fun working. :lol: It is a shame he has to be separated from his family so much, but I guess that's the nature of the business. (Hello Skype!)

I like reading how he moved up the ranks, and had advocates in WP and CM. He has certainly proved himself worthy.
    I thought 'In A Dark Dark House' was extremely well done, and I can see why he is proud of it.

I also liked his comments about promos. He works hard playing up the suspense in an episode, then the AV gurus at the network spoil it in 30 seconds or less. LOL

I wasn't too psyched about the episode tonight, but now I'm looking forward to it. :)