Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The chair thing kind of reminds me of an earlier scene with Warrick and Sara. Sara: Why are you throwing phone books in the hall? Warrick: Because beakers get glass everywhere. And then later on Sara tells him he might want to apologize to the phone book LOL. I wonder if anyone will say anything like that to Greg about the chair LOL.

It looks like a good episode. Is it next Wednesday yet? :lol:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I loved Greg tonight. I loved that he got to work with DB a lot. I think he is kind of annoyed with DB because to me he sort of treats him like a kid, to a point. Like yelling for him all the time like a parent would tell for their kid. But it is funny. I always just love seeing Greg's expressions.

I will admit I was expecting a little more Greg in this episode than we got, but I can live with it since his scenes were quality. :adore: him in a tux. I will be capping after work tomorrow. :D

Promo for next week, Angry Greg, such a rare thing for him to lose control of his emotions. I am excited. And it was Ecklie holding him back on one side. I wonder who he is yelling at. He definitely has a thing for Morgan if he is that upset.

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I loved the little eye-roll he did when DB was re-enacting the shooting. :lol: I don't think Greg quite knows what to make of DB yet (maybe because he hasn't worked with him much yet, although he should've since DB arrived several weeks pre-season :confused:). Most of their moments were good, but the yelling thing I found a bit weird and unprofessional.

I don't get the preview after the show here (gotta wait for someone to post it online :)), but it sounds like it'll be interesting!

4. Dizzney

The preview is in the Spoiler thread. :)

Well now I can post about the episodes without spoiler tags. I just think Greg still thinks DB is a bit weird. I loved his eye roll too. :lol: And I loved how he after DB told him to shoot him, Greg was all "I wasn't even ready yet!" and then when DB walked away he was even more confused by DB's menhods. But I have to say I was amused by their scenes together. :lol:

5. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Greg looked really awesome tonight. :drool:I can't wait to see the screencaps.
    I was too waiting for little more Greg scenes, but since his scene were divided pretty evenly through the episode, it didn't bother me so much.

I loved the scenes between Greg and DB. Eric and Ted Danson seem to play each other off really well, so I hope we'll see them doing more scenes together (and not least because that would mean Greg working the main case, instead of the B-case, like he did most of last year. :))

I agree with you, Greg does seem to still be a little unsure of what to think about DB. And I can't really blame him since DB is a little.. well, weird.:lol: But I think they'll get on fine eventually.
    The yealling thing was maybe a bit weird, but I didn't mind it that much. It's pretty normal in my home, that if we have something to say to each other, and don't know where the other person is, we just yell their name. It's a lot quicker than to search the whole house.:)

And I just have to say this: why couldn't we get a mention of the book? All I'm asking is a one sentece from Greg, something like: "oh, and I know all this because I wrote a book about Vegas history, but it never got published." Is it too much to ask?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  6. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

He looked so great in that tux. Can't wait for the caps :adore:

Enjoyed his interaction with DB, and agree he's unsure of what to make of him or how to relate to him. Love that when DB first yelled, he assumed he was in trouble! The second yell he figured out it was just a way to call him. Maybe it's part of that casualness you get when you're supposed to be a work family, but the uncertainly is because DB is like the stepfather you're still trying to figure out.

Loved when DB automatically thought of him when he needed to know Vegas history. Our Greg is the go-to guy :)

It was so nice to see Greg in the A-case with the lead for a change. Hope they will keep up the good screen time for him, good season for that so far.

Just saw the trailer for next week, I don't get that up here in Canada. Looks like we may be treated to some intense serious scenes for Greg, make use of his acting skills. Never seen him so mad that he would actually get physical! I'm intrigued ...

7. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I've spent the last two days wondering where Dizzney was-- I've only just realised! XD

I'm just watching the episode now and I really like it. I love Greg's enthusiasm for the history, and the way he talks really fast like he's excited about it. And his interaction with Russell made me grin lots! It's great that he's comfortable enough with him to say what he's thinking all the time. :)

8. Dizzney

I was kind of hoping for that too, but oh well. I'm still happy his knowledge of the mob history in Vegas is being put to use.

I was hiding from you. :lol:

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The episode was a lot of fun. Greg in a tux and he was in his element with all the old vegas mob stuff.

Loved his interaction with DB - so funny with him being called into the office (twice) and the face shooting scene.

And DB telling the ballistics's girl he shot Greg.

Plus he looked great! Well duh

So stoked for next week's episode...;)

10. Dizzney

I can't believe I am actually very happy with how much Greg we have got so far this season. No episodes where we see him and then he disappears for the rest of the show. Maybe they finally heard our pleas.

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know!! :eek: Same here but if I'm dreaming don't wake me up :lol:

12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

OMG, you guys are telling me :)! I was surprised yet really impressed at the same time, I mean 4 episodes in a row with great Greg moments? I have a feeling I'm going to love this season :D!

13. Dizzney

I'm just hoping it keeps this way all season, then we will have the best season for Greg ever, if it does.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL.
    That was HYSTERICAL:guffaw: I watched the episode (and previous one) yesterday morn.
    I so loved it. And that new guy (DB) was so funny. LOL.
    That "shooting" scene cracked me up. And how he said that tech about shooting Greg:guffaw: I think she was totally lost.
    Enjoyed how Greg was called to office all the time. It was totally funny:guffaw:
    The episode made me feel that Greg's like encyclopedia:lol:

I have a feeling this season will be great. And I'm looking forward to see it (well mostly Greg scenes. I was fforwarding anyways):)

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know, me too!! Please writers, pretty please with the sugar on top, keep going!! :angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.