Grade 'Keep It Real'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Sep 30, 2011.

?

How would you grade 'Keep It Real?'

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. A

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. A-

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. B+

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  5. B

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. C-

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The one on the bottom right says 'Find out why my goat walks funny!' Another one appears to say 'Call soon - need goat gel!!' :lol:

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

"Find out why my goat walks funny." ;D
    “Call soon - need goat gel.”

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: That was a good catch Faylinn :lol:

She does forget :lol: There was an episode were she had to go back to pick up her "homework" because she left herself a post it but of course still forgot. I think it was Identity Crisis. Jo rocks :thumbsup:

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I really liked this episode! :)

-Yey! Mac is back!:hugegrin: (Not that I never believed he won't be back! :D)

-Haha the whole team was teasing Mac about him being back! :lol: Brilliant I loved it! ;)

-Sid!!!!! :angel: I've missed Sid and Mac scenes....ooh that scene brought back such memories! :lol:

- Adam...All I'm gonna say gotta love Adam! And the bet with Hawkes...poor Adam. :adore: and I never get tired of Adam being all nervous around Mac! :lol:

-It feels still a bit odd that Danny is not at the lab...kinda miss it...but no biggie. :)

-I dunno was it just me but Mac seemed much more relaxed than before. I liked it! It's a nice different to "usual det.Taylor" :)
    Finally I gave an A+ :)

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well you have more restraint than i - if i'd noticed that i would not have been able to stop myself. the clash?!!! they sound nothing like the ramones!! i mean, aside from the obvious "they're in approximately the same genre" kind of way. strummer will be spinning in his grave....

yeah for me that's been the best bit of this season so far and i reckon the best bit of the last 2-3 seasons. it felt like old csiny, not the nonsense they see fit to give us most of the time nowadays.

it hadn't to me til then, but sid made me get a great mental image of mac on a little motorbike jumping fences and stuff, a la mcqueen. then i got an even better mental image of mac on a little motorbike with sid riding pillion, jumping fences and stuff, a la wallace and gromit :D i actually preferred that mental image, it was hilarious :lol:

i dunno, i occasionally hear what may be urban myths about the high percentage of counterfeit in circulation. y'know, like that "every dollar bill has coke on it" and other such things. but yeah in britain our notes are all different colours (partly to make it easier for partially sighted folks), with different shaped logos embossed on them (ditto) and also on different sized papers, so there's no way you could "wash" a 20 and turn it into a 50 or something because any bank would laugh you out of town for suggesting that a 20 is the same size as a 50 (or a 10 or a 5)

yeah i think that's true - i think any movement, once it's dubbed a movement, will lose that je ne sais quoi that made it happen. like the absurdists and the dadists and stuff.

that said.... as much as i tend to call the pistols the first proper punk band (at least in the uk), i don't know if they really typify the genre. they typify what malcolm mclaren wanted the genre to be. but they did kickstart something so credit is still due. to me the clash are more punk, really, they were far more... er... i dunno, less manufactured. as were buzzcocks, undertones, sham 69 etc. of course the other BIG difference between the clash and the pistols (and arguably the ramones too) was that where the latter made empty gestures and wore swastikas on their shirts and spouted clichéd slogans, the clash had an actual, genuine *message* and to this day it's probably still one of the most important messages any band has ever delivered. white man in hammersmith palais, white riot, english civil war, career opportunities, the whole of sandanista - i loved that they actually *meant it*, whereas that never ever felt the case with the pistols. they were just shallow teenaged yelling and spitting.

oh yeah and yes i realise this paragraph totally contradicts my earlier statements about the pistols. but i'm like the manics, i reserve the right to contradict myself ;)

but yes, definitely a pub discussion. you're on, what're you drinking? :D

well, i say "helped" - i was 14/15, they did the shoot in a churchyard, my dad was the priest there so i got to go along. i got to hold the camera for a bit and look thru it and point at stuff. oh and sit in a massive red 50s cadillac with ray and david davies. that was pretty epic. i <3 the kinks. ha! i'd forgotten all about ME and the K ;)

6. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

What the hell?:wtf::wtf: what a totally random thing to write :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: well it's Jo so.. it's gotta be mad :lol:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

maybe it met a cubs fan in an alleyway on a dark night? :devil::lol:

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

:guffaw:

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol:. Great catch, no I'd not spotted that. I love all the sticky tabs.

"Rupe Rocks," "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" (so very Jo, methinks), "Hi Melanie," "buy more shakes, eat less bran," "Pick up body suit for" someone, and yes, "call soon - need more goat gel!!" and "find out why my goat walks funny" :lol:.

Would love to have seen SW's reaction the first time on set after they'd been placed, if she didn't have a hand in a few of them herself :lol:.

...:guffaw:

Pretty much agree here.

Excellent :D;). As for drinks, whatever's on offer.

:rommie:.

And that's insanely cool about the cadillac :p.

As for ME&K, well, still working on that, but not forgotten. I'll call ya :lol:.

:lol: Well done.

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thangyervermushgnite *bows*