Flack/Jo Danville - too new to have a cool name

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ceindreadh, Sep 25, 2010.

1. pdegan2814

pdegan2814 Dead on Arrival

This week's episode "Do Not Pass Go" had some more fun Jo/Flack time. When they were tracking the guy down at the bar, as soon as Flack chased after him and Jo went back out the front I knew she'd do something to cut him off. The way she did it was a lot of fun, as was her & Flack's hi-five afterwards. Definitely a fun team to watch this season. :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh I loved that high five. They work so well together. I love their flirty moments. There's so much chemistry there. I could really see these two together. And wouldn't it be cute to see Flack interact with Jo's kids?

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The high five was awesome :). Actually the whole scene from the time they arrived to the bar was great. It was so funny when she pushed the dumpster (think it was a dumpster) to stop the suspect. I think these two make such an awesome team. The interrogation scene in an earlier episode comes to mind also. The one with the guy whom she told needed to drink water. Flack knew exactly where to jump in. They are very in sync when they work together and it's quite a treat to watch.

4. silk

silk Prime Suspect

These two are fun to watch. I'm not really 'shipping' these two. They just have great chemistry. I think Jo brings so much more to the table than Stella did in the way of positive energy and freshness. Of course, she is still new and we don't know much of her back story, but Stella had so much heavy baggage. I liked her character very much, but she seemed so serious compared to Jo. Jo just seems to have great rapport with everyone so far...but especially with Flack and Mac.

5. LassieComeHome

LassieComeHome Victim

I loved the way Jo fixed Flack's tie in "Indelible". It could be taken as an intimate moment. There's definitely some flirting going on there. And although she does it to most of the guys, Flack seems to be the only one who flirts back. Concerning the characters' ages, I put Flack in his late 30s and Jo in her mid 40s. As for a shipper name, how about "Donville"?

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I love this ship. Flack and Jo have great chemistry together, and yes I also agree that the ship should be called 'Donville'.

7. CerealKiller

CerealKiller Victim

That moment was like a flare to me. There was something you could feel... :adore: Specially when he calls her "Interine boss" :)
    I like their chemistry and I'm wondering if there will be anything else. However, with last episode I started wondering the same about Mac and her...:shifty: I don't know...
    And I agree with the ship's name. "Donville". Perfect.:p

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  8. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

This ship is just about my FAVORITE SHIP since Stella left... I've always loved the chemistry between Don and Jo hence why my name is JoFlackPenguin one becuz i LOVE Jo and Flack "Donville" and EVERYTHING about them let's hope for more flirty fun moments with these two in season 9 (so glad we have a new season) I thank CBS a lot for that. Anyway I'm Team Donville ALL DAY... EVERYDAY nd we will make everyone know just how much potential they can have at being a couple

9. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Do you ship them romantically? :)

10. JoFlackPenguin

The answer to that question is yes I do imma HUGE supporter of them to be romantically that i hope will happen on the show...
    I have some stories on fanfiction.net containing Jo/Flack stuff one is Blame It On The Alcohol and the new one I posted today is called Can't Fight This Feeling (my name on there is RaiN-n-Rizzlesgal, so check it out if you can)

11. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Nice idea- just as long they don't do what they did with Jessica Angell.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Please keep fanfic in the Fanfiction Forum

Thanks

:)

13. JoFlackPenguin

^^^
    I apologize for that... I just got a little excited
    Donville is just too exciting that I start ranting

14. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

LOL, I rather see a hunky dude to be Jo Danville new man- she is sexy and a milf!!

15. JoFlackPenguin

I honestly think that Jo Danville can have any guy she wants and I won't fuss about who she has
    but since Mac is taken what's better than having Jo date Don, heck they both need some kind of love