I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

thanks the all the answers. One more question is: why couldn't they arrest Braun at the end of Season 3 didn't she prove he's guilty

thanks the all the answers. One more question is: why couldn't they arrest Braun at the end of Season 3 didn't she prove he's guilty

They didn't have the murder weapon and (if I remember correctly) all Catherine had was speculation. The opener for season 4 shows that the case was thrown out anyway due to Catherine's actions with the DNA.

Ok sorry for all the question I just haven't seen the old episodes in a long time and don't remember very well. BTW why was the DNA thrown out I assume because she tested it w/o a warrant?

I'm not sure Sam's case was thrown out because of Catherine testing her DNA against his. I think it was because there was no murder weapon. The scissors had been taken from the box.

As far as what she did being against the rules, Grissom said "a CSI who uses the DNA lab to establish her own paternity ... calls into question ... her judgment, don't you think?"

Back