Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

No, I too was thinking that I preferred his hair lighter, it sort of brightens up his face more.

Interested in more Greg/Morgan interaction as well, he's so cute around pretty girls. I really think they could get some good DB and Greg banter in there. I just hope it's not all Nick and DB, like it was Nick and Ray.

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Don't worry it's not just you Sharp; I also miss his blonde hair,and I was hoping he'd grow it out more or he'd at least keep those natural spikes from last season. but oh well, he's still good looking, as usual, in this episode :D.

Anyway, loved the premiere :bolian:! I think I'm going to like Ted Danson's character. I'm also hoping for some Greg/DB interaction in the future, *crosses fingers*, and I really hope it won't be like with Ray Langston again, where there wasn't really much of a relationship. ALSO looking forward to more Morgan/Greg scenes :D:D,
    and based on the spoilers I think that might just happen :):)

omg Greg was just too adorable, when Nick introduced him to Morgan, stammering like that, :adore:.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So far so good, this season shows promise for us Greg fans.

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Lilth you don't need spoiler tags when talking about last nights ep, just upcoming episodes and when it's done being shown in the U.S. :)

I still can't find that new interview Eric has done :(

Hopefully Wojo :)

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

oh sorry, thanks for letting me know Sharp :lol:.

aww that sucks :(, I hope somebody ends up posting the interview on youtube, I'd love to see what Eric has to say about season 12.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Dang, I can't believe that no one recorded that interview on KCBS. Gosh, no CSI fans in San Francisco I guess. :( Why is it we so rarely get an Eric interview and then we can't see it anyway? :(

Well from the picture from the KCBS interview, his hair looked back to normal color pretty much and it did look more like last year...natural spikes.

7. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Adored the premiere, Greg was back to his energetic self :D

I do still love his hair, but I preferred it slightly lighter too :)

I hope eric-szmanda web can be resolved :( in the meantime, a lot of it can still be accessed through the way back machine, the main page was last captured in April and the photo gallery at the end of last year.

8. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

I loved the way his hair looked in the interview picture. Lighter with those cute spikes of his.

Agreed! His humour and energy in the show reminded me of the fun Greg from a few seasons ago :adore: Perhaps there will be more opportunity to showcase his personality this season since they seem to be going for a lighter feel overall with Danson at the helm. Cross fingers, I have high hopes!

9. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

Well guys, I have to say I loved the first episode! ;)

Darker or lighter hair... I don't really care... he's always beautiful! :adore: (maybe a little bit longer would be ok, but anyway...)

Interesting reaction with Morgan ;) and yeah, like you said CazzBlade... "he's back to his energetic self" and I love that! :)

I really hope this is a good season for Greg... TPTB: please don't forget he's there!

Oh, and I really want to see that interview :rolleyes:

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:( I still can't find that interview :(

11. Dizzney

I know I was just looking too.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too, I even sent them an email requesting they post it.

13. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

www.eric-szmanda.com is still available to register, maybe someone should set up a new one?

However Eric seems like a pretty modest guy who likes his privacy, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'd hacked it himself to get rid of it! I'm sure I remember someone saying that he'd already had to have them remove a whole load of personal photos from there?

PS-- I think I have the Snow Wonder clips. Maybe I could sling them together and post them on YouTube for posterity.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  14. Dizzney

I highly doubt he hacked it himself or had anything to do with the whole site disappearing. Maybe requesting some personal photos in the past to be removed, possibly, but that site otherwise was simply a fan site. I know Starshine about a year ago said she didn't really have time to run the site anymore and asked others to help, some did, but apparently she didn't give them enough info on the site to save it from expiring.

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I was joking. I doubt he can hack in Russian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.