What TV Shows Will You Be Watching This Fall?

Which TV network will you spend most of your time watching this fall?

• ABC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • CBS

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Fox

• The CW

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cable Network (TNT, USA, HBO, Showtime, ect.)

• Other (Don't watch tv regularly and ect.)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Apparently everyone was watching the 'new' Two and a Half Men last nite:

viewers 28.74 million/10.7 in the 18-49 demo :eek:

I'm sure the numbers will drop a lot, but still......that's pretty impressive.

I'm going to check out Unforgettable tonight, as well as the return of Glee, Raising Hope, and The New Girl. :)

Other returning shows:
CSI
CSI:NY
House
Dexter
Parks & Recreation
The Office
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Fringe
Desperate Housewives (final season)
Modern Family

New shows:
Homeland
Terra Nova
Grimm
Once Upon A Time
Prime Suspect
Person of Interest
A Gifted Man
Whitney
Two Broke Girls
Ringer

Last edited:
I missed Unforgettable. I loved Ted Danson on CSI. I checked TV Guide and I'm gonna watch the repeats of Unforgettable and Person of Interest Saturday night. Person of Interest was just good enough that I am planning to tune in again next week. Prime Suspect SUCKED. I got so bored with it I didn't even watch till the first commercial bread. Now I'm all giddy and on pins and needles waiting for the season 8 premiere of CSI: NY tomorrow night. May check out the season 2 premiere of Nikita on CW tomorrow night since it'll come on at 7 pm and CSI: NY will come on at 8 pm...local time.

I missed Unforgettable. I loved Ted Danson on CSI. I checked TV Guide and I'm gonna watch the repeats of Unforgettable and Person of Interest Saturday night. Person of Interest was just good enough that I am planning to tune in again next week. Prime Suspect SUCKED. I got so bored with it I didn't even watch till the first commercial bread. Now I'm all giddy and on pins and needles waiting for the season 8 premiere of CSI: NY tomorrow night. May check out the season 2 premiere of Nikita on CW tomorrow night since it'll come on at 7 pm and CSI: NY will come on at 8 pm...local time.

Forgot Charlie's Angels. Loved it. Glad it's on ON DEMAND.

Checked out A Gifted Man and I was pleasantly surprised. Patrick Wilson is great in the lead role. Will definitely return weekly to see him. It's kind of like 'House meets Touched By An Angel'. :lol:

Also enjoyed Person of Interest, Ted Danson on CSI, and Revenge (this one is starting out really, really good!).
Was disappointed in Unforgettable and Prime Suspect.

Loved New Girl and 2 Broke Girls. And Modern Family still rocks it.

My list:

CSI Miami
CSI New-York
House M.D.
Prime Suspect
Person of interest
Heart of Dixie, at least give it a try:)

I will be watching for sure:

CSI Miami :drool:
Desperate Housewives :thumbsup:
Castle :drool:
The Big Bang Theory :p
L&O SVU :thumbsup:
Criminal Minds :thumbsup:
Flashpoint :thumbsup:
Grey's Anatomy :)
CSI NY :)
CSI :)
Blue Bloods :)
Never saw any of the new shows so don't know. :eek:

Apparently, I'm now watching Person of Interest and Pan Am too. Person of Interest has an interesting premise - in a way, it reminds me of Leverage. Pan Am isn't my usual type of show, but I liked Homefront years ago, and it seems similar (close to the same time period, light drama). It's not "omg can't miss it!" but it's an entertaining DVR thing.

I tried Terra Nova, but I didn't get hooked. Haven't seen any of the other new shows this year.

Loving the new season of CSI, and so far the cast changes on SVU are going well too. I think I'll like it better when Olivia gets fully past moping over Elliot being gone. :)

...I could've sworn I posted in this thread...maybe my post got eaten, I dunno.

ANYWAY, this is what I'll be watching:

- Occasional episodes of CSI: Miami: I've pretty much stopped caring about the show. *shrug* Season 1 - 3 FTW!

- Criminal Minds: I only saw a few episodes from last season, so I'm making up for it by watching all of this season.

- Firefly: Saw it whilst waiting for the Doctor Who season finale a few weeks ago. OMG, why did it take me so long to watch it?! WHY?!

- Persona 4: The Animation: It's an anime adaptation of the video game, and it is AWESOME.

Others: Mythbusters, Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (if I can stay awake long enough), Pokemon Black and White (also relegated to interesting episodes only), and, uhh...that's all I can think of right now. *shrug*

Back