Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

It was interesting, to say the least.

I was surprised and glad to see Horatio getting emotional. The ordeal he went through in 'Mayday' was enough to permanently scar anyone, even someone as mentally tough as H.

I was surprised and glad to see Horatio getting emotional. The ordeal he went through in 'Mayday' was enough to permanently scar anyone, even someone as mentally tough as H.

Interesting - you think that was a mental reaction... I thought it was physical, that he was severely in pain. Guess we'll have to wait to find out!

Interesting - you think that was a mental reaction... I thought it was physical, that he was severely in pain. Guess we'll have to wait to find out!
That was my first thought after watching the promo. After reading what you wrote, I watched it again. I suppose he may be both in pain and frustrated because that pain is preventing him from doing his duty... having never seen Horatio suffering physically, I honestly don't know who's right.

Near the end of the video, a female voice asks, "Are you going to be okay?", and I think Horatio responds, "No." Did anyone else hear that? If so, I wonder what he means :confused:

I think your last comment calls for a spoiler box.

I wonder who the woman is?

Yes, it kills me to see my precious Horatio suffering, but David does do it so well.

Yes, I think he is in both emotional and physical pain. He is sitting on the drivers side of a Hummer (I think) and grimacing while running his hand through his hair.

Oh, and when the woman asks --- "You going to be OK?" He says --- "I don't think so."

By the way, remember that promos are always misleading in a way to create the most tension, therefore the picture and the words may be in the episode in totally different places.

Even though I hate to see him in pain, he is playing it very well and I am finding it so hard to wait for Sept. 25th.

Set photo :)

Super H to the rescue!! :D

32138124887961181599117.jpg

Last edited:
Don't have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to stop in and say that I think David did an OUTSTANDING job last night.

THIS is the David Caruso that I enjoy watching and the reason I decided to watch CSI Miami when it first started.

Total perfection in displaying Horatio's vulnerability and strength. We finally got to see a human Horatio, and David outdid himself!

Back