Sela/Jo Thread #1 "I'm Jo Danville. I didn't do it."

Candids of Sela out and about this week...but I'm not sure if I can post them. But pictures from Sela's CTV interview I can. :)

Credit: CTV.ca

**sigh** She's beautiful :p

And as for her role on CSI:NY, well, let's just say I'm glad Sela turned down the role of Megan Donner on "CSI:Miami"

I really like that shot of the three in the photoshoot. :)

I thought I'd create a neighborhood for her called Ward Sela Park and it's a safe and wealthy neighborhood. :)

[EDITED IMAGES - vegaslights]

I'd move to Ward Sela Park any day. :)

STEER clear of Kanakaredes at all costs. :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at the promo, Season 8 looks like it's going to be very intense for Sela, it's always nice when a great actress gets to show off her talents

looking at the promo, Season 8 looks like it's going to be very intense for Sela, it's always nice when a great actress gets to show off her talents

I totally agree. I hope we get to know more of her and her kids and background. I'm really looking forward to...

...her experience during 911 down in Washington. In an interview she talked about it and got really emotional. I'm thinking it'll be a very intense scene and she'll do it wonderfully.

I agree that the promo looks promising.

Also, I'd like to see something happening with her son. The writers are making him return in the second episode, so I'm hoping that's an introduction to something more down the line, some drama.

Agree with you all.

Well, the fact I love Sela might have something to do with it, but I have to say I think she has an unique ability for showing off intense emotions and not going meretriciously overdramatized. Even looking at those promotional photos
from the 11th reception
, I could just SEE everything on her face. As someone here stated: she has an ability to reaching to you through the screen and this is what I can't wait for.

Yes, I'd like to see more of Tyler. We had an episode about Jo/Ellie relationship (beautifully done!) last season, it would be really interesting to see how she interacts with Tyler.

Well it's good to see Jo back, i was a bit sad that if they didn't renew for another season, that they didn't give Sela a chance for at least one more season but she's back :D and great as ever. BTW can i just say, i love her accent! :lol:

I'm glad that they shown flashbacks to Jo in the FBI was she? and when she told her Mum to get the kids to her house because they will be safer , a very caring mother there.

Adams impression of Jo, oh my god, the most funnest thing ever :guffaw::guffaw: it's actually sounded like her though :lol:

Mac/Jo interaction as usual, great, they fit together perfectly.

Overall, i love her character, she brings funniness and she's a bubbly character and brings out a fun, flirty,talkative side to Mac which i love ALOT, can't wait to see more of her "thumbsup:

Back