Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

x2_7d0c735

Hill Harper | hillharper
On the streets shooting today with the gorgeous @sela_ward

mmmm Mac and his arms :drool:

Anyone know anything about that fourth ep? I hope whoever's involved in the shooting isn't a victim.

Id never thought we would see Mac Taylor in a tank top but when u do, you forget how muscly he is. mmm those arms indeed, they give a girl dreams ;-)

I can't wait for promo vids to come out now :D

x2_7d0c735

Hill Harper | hillharper
On the streets shooting today with the gorgeous @sela_ward
♥_♥ brb, stealing Hill's seat so I can sit next to the Queen.

Anyone know anything about that fourth ep? I hope whoever's involved in the shooting isn't a victim.
The fourth episode is the one where Danny regains consciousness after being hit over the head with a bottle - he and a few of his rookies were attacked outside a bar after they got together for drinks after work, and he wakes up to find that Lauren has killed a man in self-defense using the gun from his ankle holster. None of the cops are seriously injured, but that's the episode with the IA investigation and whatnot.

I can't be 100% sure because they change names sometimes, but I think Joey will be playing a friend of the guy who gets killed.

Flack in a suit again...nnnnngh. ~retreats to bunk~

CSI: NY Revisits 9/11
By Rachel Thomas

The 10th anniversary of 9/11 will be addressed in the season premiere of CSI: NY when Mac and the team flashback to that fateful day, revealing how each of their lives were deeply impacted.

We all know that Mac lost his wife, Claire (played by Eastwick's Jamie Ray Newman), on 9/11, but we'll finally meet her and get a glimpse into Mac's life before it was forever changed. On the anniversary of 9/11, Mac will finally get some closure about his wife, whose body was never recovered. In addition, we'll see the moment when Det. Flack and Det. Messer met for the first time as they arrived on the scene at the World Trade Center and formed a bond that will last forever.

While most of the premiere deals with the tragic events of 9/11, the episode also takes place in present day where Mac and his team are attending the memorial/dedication at the Brooklyn Wall of Remembrance, a memorial to the 416 first responders who lost their lives on 9/11. Interestingly, series star Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band were instrumental in getting this memorial built when the project ran out of money.

Source: http://tvdramas.about.com/b/2011/08/19/csi-ny-revisits-911.htm

By Rachel Thomas

In addition, we'll see the moment when Det. Flack and Det. Messer met for the first time as they arrived on the scene at the World Trade Center and formed a bond that will last forever.

I just read that article - well, skimmed actually - and totally missed that part. Wow, that should be really cool. :adore:

Is Lindsay wearing flag suspenders?? :lol: Her fashion just gets worse and worse. :lol:

That's the lanyard she's wearing around her neck. I believe everyone there is wearing one.

Yes. At first I thought they were all wearing suspenders until I looked closer. :lol:

Ah, okay, yeah, I see that now. Flack's is pretty visible as well.

By Rachel Thomas

In addition, we'll see the moment when Det. Flack and Det. Messer met for the first time as they arrived on the scene at the World Trade Center and formed a bond that will last forever.

I just read that article - well, skimmed actually - and totally missed that part. Wow, that should be really cool. :adore:

Awwww, how fitting is it if Flack saved Danny the first time they met? Kind of sets the tone for the rest of their relationship. :lol: :D

Awwww, how fitting is it if Flack saved Danny the first time they met? Kind of sets the tone for the rest of their relationship. :lol: :D

I was thinking the exact same thing. :)

If it turns out Flack ends up saving Danny I'll just . . . :adore:
me too! And it would be the PERFECT way for them meet! :guffaw:;) And da-amn Flack looks GOOD in uniform!!!! :drool::devil::drool: *wriggles with impatience*
I dont know if someone asked this already, but anyone knows how they are going to handle the Stella situation?, I mean she was supposed to be with Mac at the time he was married and Claire died.
*cough* No, nowhere has it intimated that Stella was actually there and "with Mac" at either event. She certainly hadn't even close to meeting Mac when he and Claire were married considering he was still in the Marines and living in all probability in San Diego (based on his job in the Marines). And no where has it said she was present at Ground Zero or even working that day. I'm sure if she wasn't on shift she would have gone in at some point that day, but that would be a really easy way for them to not have her in the ep. Ditto with Aiden. And considering that a) this is not a 2-hour premeire, and b) I don't think the flashbacks are going to go much beyond the actual event, making not having particular past characters in the ep rather easy.

perlnoir, thanks a lot for the Link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back