What's Your Most Favourite CSI:NY Episode(s)?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSICahillFan, Aug 9, 2011.

1. CSICahillFan

CSICahillFan Victim

Hi,everyone,I'm sure a thread like this has been done before,but since I couldn't find one I figured I'd help out all of the newbies like myself that are on here and make a new thread of it;I hope everyone doesn't mind...

Anyway,as the title of the thread says,what's your most favourite CSI:NY episode(s)?Now just to avoid any confusion,it can be ANY episode(s)from ANY season;and I'll start things off with my most favourite ones in reverse order and why they're my favourites:

4)My 4th most favourite one is"Unusual Suspects"cuz it's such an Eddie-centric episode not too mention that he just looks SO HOT in that episode that I can hardly stand it
    3)My 3rd most favourite one is"Down The Rabbit Hole"cuz it's just plain fun to see AJ try to explain to Gary how to play Second Life and then to see Gary actually playin' it
    2)My 2nd most favourite one is"Pay Up"cuz that's the one where Emmanuelle gets shot and killed and Eddie sheds his"burly man-tears"and the whole episode is just great
    1)And my most favourite CSI:NY episode of ALL-TIME is"Child's Play"cuz it's the one where the kid Ruben dies and Carmine feels responsible for causin' his death and that episode was just SO sad and it just hit me in a way that no other episode that I've EVER seen of CSI:NY has done to me before or since....

2. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

My most favorite CSI: NY episode is 6.14 Sanguine Love.

So beautifully written by Carmine Giovinazzo especially because he had chosen a vampire-themed story line that was told in such a different and creative way.

Norberto Barba did a wonderful job in directing it, and the set designs as well as locations were absolutely breathtaking. Everything fitted together perfectly and made for such a memorable episode.

I can say that this is the ONLY episode of the whole CSI franchise that has touched me deeply and will always stand out.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My fave is Yahrzeit followed by Snow Day :).

4. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

My favorite is Sanguine Love.. the scenery, music and unique take on the vampire theme made my day. Child's Play for its emotion and Snow Day would be third.

5. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Snow Day or Summer In The City. Wet Mac :drool:, fighting Mac :drool: and he looked hot in Summer in the city.Also, him and Hawkes had good interaction in that episode Mac brought out his humor :D

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Snow Day!!!The best finale we have ever watched in CSI:NY!!Truthfully amazing!!

7. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I have 10 all-time favorite "CSI:NY" episodes:

1. Boo
    2. Heroes
    3. Charge of this Post
    4. Snow Day
    5. Exit Strategy
    6. What You See is What You See
    7. MIA/NYC Nonstop (PILOT)
    8. Pay Up
    9. Veritas
    10. The 34th Floor

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It's too hard for me to pick a favorite and I have too long a list of episodes I really liked, so I'll just name a few that pop into my head.

Run Silent Run Deep
    Child's Play
    Right Next Door
    Blink
    Tanglewood
    Snow Day
    Exit Strategy
    Charge of This Post
    Sanguine Love

OK, I'll stop there.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Snow Day would be my all-time, #1 favorite episode out of the entire series. I just remember being really impressed with it the first time I saw it. I thought it played out like the best action movie you'd see in a theater. :cool: If it ever plays on Spike or TNT, I make sure to watch, if I'm home, but then I watch the repeats on Spike/TNT all the time. ;)

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I can't pick a favorite, but there are a lot I've really liked. Here are a few:

Sanguine Love
    Run Silent, Run Deep
    Raising Shane
    Tanglewood
    Blink
    Snow Day
    Child's Play
    Right Next Door
    Exit Strategy
    Charge of This Post
    Pay Up

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

This is difficult. There are many great episodes. But this is my top ten favorites. I love this show that episodes I don't like are like less than 10.

Exit Strategy - perfect season finale. the best.
    Snow Day - I didn't pee even during the commercial break!
    Pay Up - No!
    Yahrzeit - Wow!
    Blink - talk about masterpiece
    Down the Rabbit Hole - video games and CSI: NY? :thumbsup:
    DOA for a Day - I wish suspect X wasn't really dead. She had a bullet-proof bra that spills fake blood! :lol: Was it bad that I rooted for suspect X and not Mac. :lol:
    Can You Hear Me Now - eye catching case!
    Green Piece - give the environment more love!
    Child's Play - Danny really thought NYC was that safe? More Rikki drama.

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

erm, from memory (it's been a while since i actively watched it, as opposed to it just being on some random channel)... oh and i'm not doing 10 - round numbers are so conformist ;)

recycling
    blink
    creatures of the night
    hush
    what you see is what you see
    run silent run deep (mainly for *that* scene heh, but i like the dynamic overall)
    stealing home
    necrophilia americana
    charge of this post
    snow day
    can you hear me now
    rabbit hole
    admissions
    yahrzeit

hmm so basically s1 and 2 were my favs, no surprise there, but i guess i liked s4 more than i remembered, and s3 less. interesting. i think medic_jade was right after all :D

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Any episode from season 7 except Exit Strategy. Exit Strategy sucks!!! Exit Strategy sucked so bad that it made the season 4 season finale Hostage seem like a 2nd Snow Day-the season 3 season finale.

14. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

^ why did you dislike it so much?
    My Favorites.... but I loved all of them!!
    Let's see.
    1. Corporate Warriors- Mac+Weapons= sexy :D and it was really interesting, too.
    2.Charge of this Post- It was a very Mac-centric episode, explains a lot about him being a Marine, plus that scene with the bomber
    3. Snow Day- That fight scene at the end was so beautiful, and I liked the D/L action, too.
    4. Yarhzeit- I loved the interrogation scene with Michael Elgers and Mac.
    5. Green Piece- Michael Elgers was such a piece of work, but I love him as a bad guy. he's creep-tastic on so many levels!
    6. Exit Strategy-It was the episode that scared me the most, because I thought it was going to end, and plus, they did a beautiful job. although the little girl somehow became Hispanic.
    These are the ones that come to mind the most, but I really do like every episode.

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ooooook.... any particular reason? :confused:

My favs... oh boy... well, pretty much needless to say they're Mac-centric ones ;) So, in no particular order:

Blink
    Recycling
    Hush
    Stealing Home
    Heroes
    Charge of This Post
    Heart of Glass
    Cold Reveal
    Comes Around
    Snow Day
    The Thing About Heroes
    Hostage
    Veritas
    Turbulance
    Yahzreit
    Eplilogue
    Unusual Suspects
    34th Floor
    Sangre por Sangre
    The Untouchable
    Nothing for Something
    Life Sentence
    Exit Strategy

And that's the trimmed down version :lol: haha, there really is a pattern there! ;)