**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey oops I didn't no... :S sorry I'm pretty new to this stuff so I dnt reely know the rules here. Anyways I found an article bout Evan (kyle) who talks bout his bond wif David. Just wanted to ask if anyone has read it and yes it might be old... Buh I found it now which u davidcaruso fans will enjoy, just asking, I dnt mind putting up the link... If that's allowed I Dno :S I apologise once again :/ x ( apologies for the quote below this)

I think I've read that one but will you please share the link? Thanks :)

Okay, Finch. Sorry for slacking off.

Yh sure its this:

http://www.csimiamifanwiki.com/page...+Onscreen+Dad...David+Caruso#fbid=jvOc1xdYDAD

I no this is season 10th spoiler but I just found this and I dnt want others to miss it if they did! Quite cute XD x

Thank you Aisha for this nice article. So Evan finds out only 2 days before he comes to work? Not cool.
I have also read that today was a funeral of one of the CSI Miami's star, Francesco Quinn(son of Antony). He played in Murder in a Flash' and I remember this episode well. On his funeral was his friend Sofia Milos.

Why do now I have this image of Marisol chasing Horatio screaming "MORE BRAINS"?!!:lol::lol:

Hehehe i got an image of Marisol with her arms out chasing Horatio saying " BRAINS I NEED BRAINS"

Sorry :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Geez that image is contagious! Now it's stuck in my head!!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I'm actually not too worried about Marisol's reappearance. I say it'll be a small mushy-lovey moment in an otherwise great premire.

Episode two had captured my interest, mainly because of Ryan-and-the-hat.:guffaw: Episode three seems to be a greatly-team-balanced episode and of course Ryan-time again! :thumbsup:

I'm un-sure about the story-arch serial killer. He could be a good, characterized villan to put our CSI's on their toes or a stereotypical, fall-into-place bad guy who seems to be untouchable until Horatio brings him down :rolleyes: I'm hoping for the former but who knows what TPTB will do next.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure if anyone heard but Eva La Rue won Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Show at the Imagen awards last night... a little off topic but good news (more hype for the show!!)

does anybody know if they are filming fulltime and getting as many episodes in the works before football etc or just the first few and then take a break? just wondering why it's about a month off for premiering this season but no more spoilers available?

does anybody know if they are filming fulltime and getting as many episodes in the works before football etc or just the first few and then take a break? just wondering why it's about a month off for premiering this season but no more spoilers available?

It's like this every year. They're in the process of wrapping episode three and then jumping right into episode four. It's about every other week-two weeks that episodic spoilers come out. They'll take a few days off at Thanksgiving, and then take another break during the third week of December all the way to January 3rd, I believe.

And now csi Miami is nominated for best tv series, and actors Eva la rue and Adam rodriguez in the alma awards too(cnt remember categories)...so get voting!

http://www.almaawards2011.com/sweepstakes/signin.aspx
And just a reminder... you can vote once a day! I've already been at it for the last couple weeks voting every day for the show, Adam, and Eva!

Does it count? I mean isn't it cheating? Lol coz we have a one vote theory here in UK :/ x

Does it count? I mean isn't it cheating? Lol coz we have a one vote theory here in UK :/ x
The website allows you to vote more than once. After you vote the first time, it actually reminds you to come back the next day to vote again!

Yh I kinda figured..now I feel guilty I registered days ago an I only voted once :S

Anyways here's a link of Eva at the imagen awards. Picz of her reaction an at the red carpet! beautiful as usual ;)

http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2011/08/eva-la-rue-attends-26th-annual-imagen.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back