Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

Not so much spoilers, but if you're in the Los Angeles area Central Casting is looking for "beautiful Burlesque dancers" for an upcoming episode. It's a SAG or Non Union gig. :)

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

804 sounds awesome! Glad there's going to be some good Danny drama revolving around him being in the field.

3. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

Firstly, Danny doesn't say he doesn't want to go out to dinner, and secondly, it seems the reason she trying to take him out to dinner is to get their minds off what is going on, she wasn't being selfish or pushy at all IMO.

It also appears that Danny could be in a LOT of trouble because of Officer Cooper. Later on Lindsay confronts her wanting to know why she is trying to ruin Danny's career.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

AGREED!!!! I want some news on our cheeky, handsome detective!! :hugegrin: And I also want to say that it's been far too long since Flack has been given his own storyline, or even a Flack-centric ep. Did he even have one in the entirety of s7? If he did I don't remember. It's wrong I tell you!!!

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

It's possible.

It's funny how some people are almost going to have a heart attack whenever there is a DL scene or let alone a Lindsay scene. And it's just a spoiler nobody knows what would really happen. Seriously, did Lindsay or Anna Belknap steal your lunch money? :lol:

6. Sarah

Sarah Victim

HAHAHA!

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I have no idea what the scene will be like, but AS I SAID BEFORE, based on what the spoiler said and past experience with the character I am not optimistic. And without knowing exactly what happens, just thinking Lindsay would interfere and bitch at this rookie cop makes me even less optimisitic. Its like even if there's no romantic triangle there still has to be the equivalent of a chick fight over Danny and that's just beyond lame. Danny got criticized when he interfered in Hawkes' investigation to defend him when Shane Casey framed Hawkes, but I'll be willing to bet Lindsay gets nothing but praise for interfering to defend her territory - oops, I mean husband. ;)

Why does it bother people so much that someone doesn't like Lindsay as a character or Anna as an actress? :wtf: It seems OK to "hate" on anyone else on the show, but Lindsay/Anna seems to be some kind of special case.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's totally normal for a wife to ask his husband about his work right? I'm not saying all wives do that but at least Lindsay is acting like a total normal wife.

Does anybody here shows hate more than AB's haters? I don't like Hawkes but I don't tell everybody everytime every post.

9. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Honestly, I love Lindsay, Danny, and D/L, re-watching season 6 D/L is the only high point, I just don't like the fact that they've started to make everything D/L, and not about the characters individually.

Danny & Lindsay can't have good storylines if they're always together, there's only so much you can do with them if they're always together :p

10. PerfectAnomaly

I assume they'll talk about his work, but that isn't the issue here. The issue is that according to the spoilers she may get pushy with him and she's done that before with bad results.

We've been talking about DL spoilers so obviously Lindsay/Anna is going to be discussed. It's not like the spoilers are about Hawkes and I'm talking about Lindsay/Anna. :rolleyes: Just the fact that people who don't like Anna/Lindsay are labeled "haters" tells me it's about Lindsay/Anna being the one criticized and not about the people posting.

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Um, is TalkCSI just founded yesterday? :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is that it's pretty funny how someone let his/her viewing pleasures be ruined by a fictional character. I don't get it.

12. PerfectAnomaly

Who says my overall viewing of CSI:NY is ruined by a fictional character? Not liking Anna/Lindsay and talking about it does not equal me disliking the show overall.

Back on topic . . .

I also hope we get some spoilers for Flack in upcoming episodes. Hawkes, too.

13. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

They are not fighting over Danny. And she isn't bitching at her at either. She is wanting to know why after everything Danny has done for her would she treat him this way and try to ruin his career.

I wonder if people would bitch about this if it was Flack instead of Lindsay trying to get answers out of Officer Cooper? And by that I mean as a friend wanting to know why, not as a cop questioning her.

14. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

And Jo, pwettieee pweease... [​IMG]

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Whatever. Maybe I was drunk when reading episode threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.