Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Aug 31, 2009.

1. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Kaunis, I don't know what your tastes run to in movies and whether you would be looking for US or another regional play code, but one thing I learned from necessity was that major codes that won't play on your TV will usually play on your computer. That may make getting at least one or two of DC's movies on DVD easier. Some are only available on used VHS :(and some are no longer available.:(:(:(

Most of DC's movies fall into the drama category, but he also has some horror; psychological thrillers; a few comedy/dramas; and even at least one historical fiction that was a TV mini-series many years ago.

Happy hunting!!;):drool:

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I like horror films and gore movies like Dead Snow but i'll have to go into CEX and have a look as that is where i got one of Gary's films..

EDA : Found some goregous David pics

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  3. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

I wished they would bring back Horatio's "One Liners". It's the statement he make at the beginning of the show before they roll the intro song from "The Who" and Pete Townsend's Scream. I miss those one liners.

4. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Hey DCHC, I think everything these days has been converted from VHS to DVD. It's like cassette and records went to CD's fast. Now, the CD are being history to a point.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just wanted to let you know, TnLance, (in case you missed my post in the welcome thread) that double-triple-quadruple posting is discouraged here as an anti-spam measure. If you would like to add more to your posts, please use the Edit button located at the bottom right of your post. You have 24 hours to use this tool. :) If you have any questions about TalkCSI or the rules, you can usually find the answers in our Info & Help Thread. Or, you can shoot me an e-mail at speedcochrane2008@yahoo.com until you're able to use the private message feature. Thanks!

I have to say, I miss the (more creative) one-liners too. If we are getting them, they haven't been as memorable as previous seasons and it's an entertaining part of Horatio -- at least to me, so I hope we get some exciting/fun ones in season 10. :)

6. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Eh... I don't. I thought they detracted from David's ability to deliver drama and turned him into a caricature/parody of the fine actor that he is.

Besides, it is completely contradictory to the rest of the Horatio Caine character: he's a consummate professional and would NEVER make a smart, possibly offensive remark about an innocent victim.

7. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I never liked the one-liners, so I'm glad that they've pretty much vanished over the years. They were just too corny and annoying for my taste.

8. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Hi Finch, Thanks for telling me this, I came from the CBS Board and I'm just getting my feet wet here. If I am doing something wrong, tell me and and I will remember not to do it anymore. I'm just learning how this board works right now, so if I make a mistake, please feel free to tell me.

I found a ton of Horatio "One Liners" on You Tube. Some greats from the past!:)

9. Furbi

Furbi Witness

10. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

11. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Certainly is. But I would like to see a shot of him in something other than that suit and shades, just for once.

12. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Furbi, I've seen pictures of David in other clothes. My "Old Mind" recalls, it was one with a wife (or ex-wife, I'm not sure if David is still married) and David had on a tan jacket and blue jeans. Must have been a cool morning. The little ones where with him. I recall in Season One, he didn't wear a black coat. It was more of a "Tanish" colored jacket. I guess the black suit and the shades have become his trademark?

13. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Oh, I know. I've seen David in many different kinds of clothing.

Eva La Rue recently did a photo shoot for Watch! Magazine modeling various hair and clothing styles. That's what I'd like to see from David/Horatio :)

And no, he's not married.

14. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

I wasn't for sure of not if he was married, I knew he had children. If you have time Fubbi, email me some of those pictures of Eva. I have a whole wall in the Control Room at the radio station dedicated to CSI-Miami. My wife and I need to update some of those pictures. Thanks!:)

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I have some David pics from photoshoots and others i found around the internet if anyone wants to see them..