Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

Many thanks vegaslights. Now we have a small suggestion and prejoy of season 8. :thumbsup:

I am hoping this isn't the last season! I would love the show to reach 200th episode!!! Episodes so far are exciting!

I thought they had mentioned Reed's age in one episode. I thought Mac was complaining to Stella about how Reed was trying to get info from him for his online site and Stella said something about "he's only *insert age here*" or something like that. I thought she said 22, but I could be remembering it wrong.

I was just reading the News Forum and mulder42 pointed out that Jaime Ray Newman is too young for the role of Claire. Not having ever heard of JRN, I Googled her. She's two months younger than Eddie Cahill and she's playing Mac's wife. :wtf: If Mac is going to persue someone this season I'd almost hope it is Jo, or at least someone else who is age appropriate.

Hi--mulder42 here. :)

I finally made it through the entire thread, and saw your post. So, I'm going to quote myself from the News section:

In my mind, they were both in the mid-30s/early 40s age range when 9/11 happened and its now a decade later. TPTB are really fudging the numbers on this one. :lol:

Take my informal poll...

1. Jaime Ray Newman is WAY too young to play Claire, Mac's wife. :rolleyes:
2. Jaime Ray Newman is awesome; she'll be FANTASTIC as Claire's wife! :thumbsup:
3. Who the HECK is Jaime Ray Newman? :devil:

Let's discuss!
blobcomputerkaos.gif

Since Mac's timeline was figured out I don't really think she's too young. What will make it weird is that Gary will be the one playing Mac in the flashbacks so she'll look too young next to him, if that makes any sense.

The makeup people didn't do too bad in 'Blacklist (Featuring Grave Digger)'--I think they can pull it off.

Spoilers for 8.03 from TV Guide:

Can you tell me anything about Danny and Lindsay on CSI: NY? — Wendy

ADAM: The couple's home life will be rattled a bit by the fact that Danny is now out of the crime lab and working a beat after passing the sergeant's exam. In addition to the added danger of working the streets, Danny will be partnered with a beautiful-but-tough rookie. But we don't think Lindsay should be too threatened: The partners get off to a rocky start when Danny publicly humiliates her for a series of mistakes.

Danny will be partnered with a beautiful-but-tough rookie.
:sigh: All I can think is "Jess Angell clone in a rookie package" lol. I'm thinking this character will end up going the way of Haylen Becall because people still miss Jess a lot and will not take well to a clone lol. If they make her Flack's new girlfriend, I'll be really annoyed LOL.

Spoilers for 8.03 from TV Guide:

Can you tell me anything about Danny and Lindsay on CSI: NY? — Wendy

ADAM: The couple's home life will be rattled a bit by the fact that Danny is now out of the crime lab and working a beat after passing the sergeant's exam. In addition to the added danger of working the streets, Danny will be partnered with a beautiful-but-tough rookie. But we don't think Lindsay should be too threatened: The partners get off to a rocky start when Danny publicly humiliates her for a series of mistakes.
she makes a series of mistakes, huh? Danny, that sound familiar? Danny?! :guffaw: Have to say, I'm really looking forward to this development of things - Danny being FORCED to be responsible and mature with this promotion. And I can't begin to say how thrilled I am to have him out of lab and on the street!!!! Suits him so much better, and maybe being in a rougher environment AND having responsibility on top of it, will give him back his edge from which he was emasculated after the first two seasons... :p

From TVLine

Question: CSI: NY scoop! Please, anything about Danny and Lindsay. —Cristina
Ausiello: Be careful what you wish for. Danny’s about to mix it up with a gorgeous rookie cop, an Officer Chambers to be specific. At first, it’s all tension — she screws up, he chews her out. But once the air is cleared… well, it could lead to a whole other kind of tension, if you know what I’m getting at. Or maybe not. “There are no romantic sparks,” insists exec producer Pam Veasey. “But there are flares of a different kind.” Oooh, a riddle! Fun!

We're only on episode three and spoilers for episodes one and two had DL moments included and so far there have been no less than 3 questions answered about DL. It's gonna be a long season. I hope Danny and the rookie cop become great friends. I highly doubt they'd break up DL due to the wrath of rabid shippers, but it'd be nice to see him partner up and have someone to be friends with besides Flack. And if it's a woman, all the better I say.

Yeah baby, that's what I am talking about! :thumbsup:

The Danny Messer spoilers sound fantastic and I didn't think I'd ever get excited again about CSI: NY. I SO can't wait now to see Carmine back in the spotlight and I hope he'll get a decent ( air time) story line that carries on for more than just one episode.

These spoilers can only bring forth good things for Danny in terms of character development. The hindrance of that same development IMHO, was because of the fact that Danny and Lindsay were together too much, in the storylines of past seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back