I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

Can somebody tell me the name of the song at the start of episode 2 of season 7 ?? Pleaseee =P

2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

According to tv.com, it's Slow dancing in a burning room from John Mayer. :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  3. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

^ Thanks!! =)

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

In the episode Redrum, Keppler makes a joke to Warrick about how "the dyslexic atheist doesn't believe in dog". Does anyone know what Keppler is referencing? Thanks in advance.:)

5. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Dyslexic people tend to read the letters backwards or out of sequence. So God would become dog.

6. lenabell23

lenabell23 Civilian

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  7. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Random character question time:

I've always wondered, what exactly was Grissom's reason to become/being a CSI? Sara, Warrick, Catherine, and Nick all have/had specific reasons why they wanted to become CSIs, but I don't remember Gil ever saying a specific reason. Thanks in advance for helping a confused CSI fan.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Maybe someone remembers a specific quote about it, but what I remember most is when he was telling Catherine about when he was 9 and his father dying and he said, "No one would tell me why." I LOVE that scene, and I always thought that's what put him on the path to being an investigator and looking for answers. :)

9. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Does anyone know how long it takes to make an episode of CSI? I've always assumed it takes about 3-4 weeks including post-production but that can't be right since there's 24 episodes which means it would take about two years to do one season. But knowing my horrible math skills, I probably added that up wrong.:lol:

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I think I read somewhere that it can take about 10-days (give or take) to shoot an episode and the post-production so you're about right.

I, also, remember an article where it says that many times they just finished putting the episode together hours before it was suppose to air. :lol:

However, they do shoot more than one episode at a time. Like now they're in Vegas shooting and they'll shoot multiple scenes for multiple episodes as they only go there twice (maybe three times) a year.

11. biletci23

biletci23 Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  12. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I finally have come up with a CSI question that will stump all of you mega-CSI fans. I'm actually really proud I came up with it.

It's been seen a couple times through out several scenes in various seasons, but does anyone know the name (make/model) of Grissom's personal car?

Good luck my fellow fans in your efforts to get an answer to this question. Finally, I have stumped all of you. Pat me on the back because I have done the impossible.:lol:

13. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

He drives a classic Mercedes and I want to say it's a 450 SL but I could definitely be wrong.

14. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

No way...I thought I could make people stumped. Darn, maybe next time.:lol:

By the way, I think his car is Mercedes Benz 300 SL and not a 450 SL.

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I remember in Anatomy of a Lye we saw the Mercedes that Grissom used to own, that he sold to Ecklie 5 years previously. All they said about it was that it was an S class, and in better shape when Gris owned it :lol:

I honestly can't remember any other time I saw him driving a personal car, unlike Nick, Catherine and Warrick. :p

Oh wait, he and Sara were sitting in a vehicle together at the end of Al la Cart discussing their interview with Ecklie and her change to swing shift. Can't remember if that was a lab or personal car......:confused: