George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon ladies! It's definitely hot here too, but I'm feeling grateful because a lot of the country is in triple digits, and we're not quite to 100.

Second set of Smiles:
trying not to dupe, but it's gotten hard to remember what was posted :lol:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Thanks Raynn. Nick arrived just now and begged me to turn on the air conditioning which I was more than happy to do. It's a steamy one today.

So I think that will be your theme today ladies. I Spy with the letters that make up STEAMY. I'll announce the winner in 24 hours.

Good luck ladies.

Is the video that skull picture came from posted anywhere?

We posted it in TC when it came out, I think, but I'm sure someone has it bookmarked and can tell you faster than I could find it.

Sorry I haven't been playing. :( For one thing, my wireless isn't working, which means I have to be upstairs in Snow Kitty's (hot) room to be online. So I'm not up there much.

For another, I have a pipe from my air conditioner that is leaking water through the kitchen ceiling. :wtf: So I can't keep the AC on like I should in 100 degree weather. The cats and I are miserable and I am SO over this heat!!! And trying to arrange to meet a plumber while working full time has so far proved unsuccessful *sigh*

But looking at Nick pics helps. :)

Good luck getting your AC fixed Smokey! Going to try to post a set from my phone. Hope it doesn't go too badly.

First set:

Sara
Television
Ecklie
Accident
Mountain
Year older

Well, overall that wasn't too bad. I actually like the album/photo selection screens better on PB mobile. I think the worst part was trying to type in the message box here. :lol:

The AC started spitting water out. :eek: We ended up shutting it off for a couple of hours to melt and it seems to be working much better now. Which is real good because we're 91F right now which puts our heat index close to 100F. :(

second set of 'STEAMY':
S = Sling
T = Toothpick
E = Engine
A = Alcohol
M = Magazine
Y = Yellow

Susan

Good afternoon ladies, sorry to hear about everyone's A/C troubles! Hope they all get fixed soon. This heat is nothing to trifle with!
I got busy today and now you all have gotten two sets in already :lol:

First, and maybe only, set of STEAMY.

S - Skeptical
T - Truck
E - Ear
A - Asphalt
M - Mad!
Y - Yucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back