Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And speaking of 'Hammer Down', here's a rather ah, fortuitous and strategic still

hammerdownback-1.jpg
:rommie::guffaw::lol: Looks like he's peeing on the hood of the car. Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Last edited:
hammerdownback-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]:rommie::guffaw::lol: Looks like he's using the toilet on the hood of the car. Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go.[/QUOTE]

HAHA Carolyn i proper laughed at this cause come to think of it, it does! :guffaw::guffaw:

damn that's a hot pic!!!!! :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: ....... his chest...... his arms....... his neck........ his hair........ *siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

um, it's never mentioned how long they were together before the s3 premiere. And no, Mac's not exactly the one-night-stand sort of person, but I will say from several insinuations that are made from s2 onwards, that it's pretty obvious he's not all mr-upstanding-and-proper either ;) Which, btw, delights to me no end! :evil:

damn that's a hot pic!!!!! :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: ....... his chest...... his arms....... his neck........ his hair........ *siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

um, it's never mentioned how long they were together before the s3 premiere. And no, Mac's not exactly the one-night-stand sort of person, but I will say from several insinuations that are made from s2 onwards, that it's pretty obvious he's not all mr-upstanding-and-proper either ;) Which, btw, delights to me no end! :evil:

Heh.:evil: That delights me too.:evil: He *did* say in 'Point of View' that nothing with him & Peyton was ever predictable, and Peyton said that's what made it so great.:evil: I agree that he's not a one-night-stand kind of guy either but also that he's not all mr-upstanding-and-proper either. Which as I said, gives me great delight.:evil:

Jade.... are...you...trying to...*cough* ...kill me...!?! :devil::devil:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think it's better that I leave the comments for myself about that pic! :lol:
All I can say is "Whoa!" :D :drool::devil::evil:

Just quick note for you all guys in case you didn't know that there's some spoilers about season 8 premiere came to air and there's some very interesting things about our favourite detective too ;) so if you dare or haven't already take a peek to spoiler discussion thread I recommed it warmly. :)

Just pic quick pic to share, enjoy :)
457577.jpg

I think that we definitely need more causual Mac in season 8! Don't we? :D
YES. Right after shirtless Mac and Mac in "Corporate warriors", Casual Mac is my favorite :) Also, leather jackets gahhhhh :adore:
What epsiode is that pic from? Mac looks hot as hell
Season 3.01 "People With Money"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back