Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread, taylorgirl! Hope you will enjoy talking about and drooling over Mac here.
There is a thread all about Gary as well if you are interested, where you can find news, chat, and pics all about Gary Sinise generally.

I had a Big Mac from mcdonald's the other day, hehe.

You mean my laptop nel2h?. i love my Mac and all i can say is.. Once i go Mac, i aint never going back :devil:

taylorgirl, yes a mean your laptop. I have a iMac and a Desktop Mac. They are very much comfortabl and nicely. :thumbsup:

Hey gang! Hope everyone's summer is going fantabulously :) Shooting for s8 starts in only 10 days, so new Mac is that much closer to being here :D

In the meantime, welcome taylorgirl!

Also in the meantime -

4x13-0113.jpg

:adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore:

3.jpg

*thud*.......*dies*.... these two...those looks...!!!! :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

Also, here's the link to a Mac tumblr I have and update on a very regular basis with pics, gifs, vids, etc :) http://mactaylorprecinct.tumblr.com/ Cheers all!!!

Those pics are gorgeous jade_nolan i love the way you can see Mac's cute little curl on his forhead ! :lol: i do not like Don but he is good looking after Mac of course cause he is like :drool: x10000 i like Don cause hes got nice eyes and i like my men tall (im 5ft10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back