I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

I figured I had one more question... what's the story behind the name of Yo!Bling, it just doesn't make any sense to me? ;)

I figured I had one more question... what's the story behind the name of Yo!Bling, it just doesn't make any sense to me?
I remember hearing a long time ago that the name came from an episode where Catherine kept talking about "Yo" and "Bling-Bling" being Warrick's favorite words but I'm probably wrong. If you want a more specific answer, you would probably have better luck checking the Shipper Central forum. Hope I helped.:)

I'm pretty sure of the answer but is the actor who played the husband in the husband-wife serial killer team in the doubleheader that opened the 4th season the same man who played Ari in several episodes of NCIS over parts of 3 seasons?

I'm pretty sure of the answer but is the actor who played the husband in the husband-wife serial killer team in the doubleheader that opened the 4th season the same man who played Ari in several episodes of NCIS over parts of 3 seasons?

I looked it up on IMDB. :) Yes, it's the same actor.

Thanks, Smokey. I always thought he reminded me of someone but I put it down to how many times I've seen those episodes. I suppose the penny never dropped before because I really don't like the Ari episodes. The only one I ever watch is when Agent Todd is killed.

Does anyone know what happened to Grissom's miniature that he built during the Mini Killer episodes? Thanks in advance for any info given.:)

Does anyone know what happened to Grissom's miniature that he built during the Mini Killer episodes? Thanks in advance for any info given.:)

In real life I know they auctioned it off for like $15,600, on the show we never knew, the last we saw it was in Living Doll and I'm guessing it's at Grissom and Sara's townhouse

Which episode is it when Nick and Greg take a lab tech out for his birthday and the place is closed then they find bones in the furnace area or something?

Back