Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jun 10, 2011.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

(This idea has clearly been stolen from the George/Nick Syndrome Ward which you can find here. I hope you girls don't mind us borrowing the concept and info. from your thread, we truly love your thread and wanted the same for our guy.)

General Posting Guidelines
    1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post up to three images per post, no larger than 140X140.
    3. Please limit URLs to no more than 6 per post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL, please put something like "Cutie Pie" instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick, CSI's resident hunk, in his natural glory.
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Ryan inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.
    8. Keep in mind the "Rules regarding ships".

Picture Game Guidelines
    1. Each player may post up to two times per round as dictated by the winner's post, no more than 6 picture links per post.
    2. Once a winner is announced, that person has up to 24 hours to post the new theme. If they don't, then the first runner up is free to go ahead and post a theme.
    3. The winner should estimate the time they will be back to pick the next winner (usually close to 24 hours). If they do not come back to post a winner within 6 hours past their estimated time, then the first runner up in the previous theme is declared the winner and may post the next theme.
    4. Please be fair and try to make sure everyone gets a chance to "win" Nick now and then. It's no fun to keep playing and never get to name a theme. While it's not a "rule" that you can't pick someone who already won recently, it would be nice to consider someone who may not have won in awhile.
    5. Mods may step in if it appears that a pattern is appearing, that is...if someone consistently chooses the same player as winner, etc.

If you have any questions or need help with the thread, posting, etc. please feel free to notify one of your friendly mods, addictedtoSpeed

The first person to post after me can start the first theme and then it's 12 pics in 24 hours.

Enjoy yourselves and try not to faint from all the hotness!

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yay looks like i'm first so i would like to see some Jon smiles and winner will be picked in 24 hours so the usual 12 pics in 24 hours while i play a game with our guest..

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I already am and he's playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City and he's so happy and a good shot

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Someone pass me a drool bucket...

What happens if Ryan doesnt wanna leave?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Kaunis Mies,you are suppose to pick a winner and pass Jon/Ryan on to the next person.And no,you can't keep him. :)

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Ok time for Jon to head on when he doesnt want to though

addictedtoSpeed - very close with this smile 1

but that means Jon is off to see

greatfan - with this http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u...cf6da165-2.jpg

enjoy Jon and he's a lil cranky and he's begging me not let him go but i've told him that he'll be back soon

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thank you Kaunis Mies. I'll snap Jon out of his cranky mood in no time!I've got lots of plans.
    We all know that Ryan looks really great in all colors. I would like to see Ryan in all his
    colorful splendor
    See you in 24 so 12 in 24.
    Jon and I are off to our first adventure of the day!

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Have fun and be gentle with Jon as he's got a bruise

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'll be gentle,LOL.

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Just keep consoles outta his reach seriously and i've kept mine intact well kind of

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Ugh, I promise to contribute to this thread as soon as possible. I just need to make some caps from my DVDs, =).

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I saw this in the talkcsi page (that lists all the forums) and didn't see the "pics" part and I thought "there is a new Jon thread already? Wow!" :lol: I'll try to post some of my old screencaps soon. :)

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

You didnt see this one coming and so far so good :guffaw: