I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The episode was dedicated to Charles Correll, who directed several episode of CSI ("Ellie, "You've Got Male," "Blood Lust") and CSI: Miami ("Breathless," "Bunk," "Tinder Box"). He was a cinematographer on several films and directed many other projects. He had an interesting vision when it came to directing... he's certainly missed.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Which ep was Gary Dourdan's daughter in? I can't find the info, maybe because it was a just a small role or something.

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song playing at the start of Room Service, S6 E2?

Sounds sort of Neil Young-ish but with a better voice :lol:

It was also used all this week as the song during the previews for the season finale of The Mentalist.

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I think the song you're talking about is Mad World by Gary Jules.

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That's it, thanks PC!!

It's been bugging me, especially this week. :lol:

6. byline

byline CSI Level One

Man, has that song had a long shelf life! It was originally written and performed by Tears for Fears in the early '80s. The next time I heard it was in the film, "Donnie Darko" (the Gary Jules version), and I've heard it used repeatedly since then.

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Wow, I didn't know Tears for Fears originally did that song! The only song of theirs that is coming to mind is Everybody Wants to Rule the World. After PC answered last night I went on iTunes and they had a 1 minute preview of Mad World in its various versions, and that's where I saw it was in Donnie Darko, which I've never seen.

8. byline

byline CSI Level One

They've actually have quite an extensive run internationally. They're definitely not an '80s "one-hit wonder."

If you can find it on DVD, watch it. It's quite complex and disturbing, but also resonates with me on an emotional level. If you like dark films, this one's for you.

9. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Question 1: Has Sara ever shot someone? I'm starting to think she just likes waving her gun around but hates the idea of wasting bullets.:lol:

Question 2: In A La Cart, Sara told Ecklie that her and Grissom's first sexual experience was on a Sunday two years ago. Was she talking about the last scene in Way To Go when Sara was shown with Grissom for the first time or was she referring to some other time in season 6?

Thanks in advance for any answers given.

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

No Sara has never shot or killed anyone

Way To Go was only about a year before A La Cart, two years ago would have been the end of season 5, probably right after Grave Danger, or that's when I think they got together

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

IIRC, at the beginning of Season 9 (?) when they had all the Matrix style special effects, Sarah was alongside Nick in shooting at the guys trying to steal the dead body. Don't think she hit anybody then, but she was definitely trying to!

12. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Two questions I have, both oddly random and have no relation to each other at all.

1) As of Season 11, how old is Lindsey and has she gone to college yet? I know it was mentioned she was looking round a while ago but has it actually been said where she is now?

2) In Appendicitement, after Nick rolls the car, is there a reason why Greg climbs out the window yet everyone else just gets out normally? It's just one of those things I notice every time I watch that episode and I never know why!

Thanks. :)

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

We can assume that Lindsey is in college now. There has been no recent mention of her

As for Greg, who knows. Trying to act cool? :lol: Maybe the door was jammed. ;)

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I've always wondered where that car came from. :lol:

I'd never seen it before, and to my knowledge, I've never seen it since. Was it supposed to be Nick's own car? I think I've always seen him drive an SUV when he wasn't driving a CSI vehicle. In Rashomama his personal truck was a Ford Expedition, and in more recent episodes he's been driving a Jeep Cherokee.

Anybody know the answer to this?

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think it was just one of those weird "just accept it because it makes the story work" things. :lol: