What was your least favorite episode in season seven?

What was your least favorite episode in season seven?

• The 34th Floor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unfriendly Chat

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Damned If You Do

• Sangre Por Sangre

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Out of the Sky

• Do Not Pass Go

• Hide Sight

• Scared Stiff

• Justified

• Shop Till You Drop

• To What End?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Holding Cell

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Party Down

• Smooth Criminal

• Vigilante

• The Untouchable

• Do or Die

• Identity Crisis

• Food For Thought

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Nothing For Something

• Life Sentence

• Exit Strategy

• Total voters
Was there an episode this season that completely bored you to death? Didn't work creatively or just didn't care for? Vote in the poll and share your thoughts.

This is so easy. Holding Cell. That time I felt so sick of parties and clubs and bars. I also think it was just boring.

I thought about Holding Cell and Do or Die. Finally, my vote went for the latter. Come on - episode about upper-class jerks AGAIN? :wtf: Please... I found myself wondering, "S1, come back!" :lol:

I voted "Holding Cell". It was a good episode, but compared to the rest it was a well trodden ground. Boring, boring, boring.

I'm afraid I cannot give one answer to my least favourite as they have all been pretty bad (except for episode 19 'Food For Thought').

I have never seen a bad season of any TV programme then I have of CSI NY Season 7 and believe me I have loved this programme from the start and the reason I loved it was the excellent chemistry of the cast (including Aiden in Season 1/2) although some of the episodes could be a bit iffy.

Will Season 8 be better we will have to wait and see?

I have never seen a bad season of any TV programme then I have of CSI NY Season 7 and believe me I have loved this programme from the start and the reason I loved it was the excellent chemistry of the cast (including Aiden in Season 1/2) although some of the episodes could be a bit iffy.

You've never seen CSI: Miami I guess? Well, I'm not endorsing it for you to watch but that show went extremes at some point.

You've never seen CSI: Miami I guess? Well, I'm not endorsing it for you to watch but that show went extremes at some point.

Yes, but lets be honest CSI: Miami was not on the bubble like CSI: NY.

By the way I do watch CSI: Miami now and again and the episodes have not been that bad (although the whole thing seems to be filmed in the colour orange), but if CSI: NY continues the way it is I will be watching CSIM a lot more and this makes me sad.

Yes, but lets be honest CSI: Miami was not on the bubble like CSI: NY.

Do you mean on the bubble regarding tv ratings? I'm sorry but I don't see the relation.

By the way I do watch CSI: Miami now and again and the episodes have not been that bad (although the whole thing seems to be filmed in the colour orange)

Not only being filmed in super bright colors but also the whole Brazil thing, H on a killing spree, Eric not only cheated death but also had bullet proof brain and more.

Last edited:
Sangre Por Sangre was my least favorite episode. Not sure why, but I did not get into this one as much as the others.

I hated The Untochable with a passion. Mac gets kidnapped and left for dead, but escapes without even a bump on his pinkie finger?! UGH!

I hated The Untochable with a passion. Mac gets kidnapped and left for dead, but escapes without even a bump on his pinkie finger?! UGH!
Kidnapped? Yeah, I'll give you that one. Left for dead? Not so much. I think they were just trying to make a point. Also, while I can't speak for his pinkie finger, I seem to remember there being a Taser injury of some sort... Details are sketchy. Either way, They weren't trying to kill him.

The episode I despised the most was To What End? I liked the storyline, but the clowns just freaked me out soooo much. It was a bit overkill, and besides, The Mentalist had done something almost exactly like that. But other than that, all things considered, the rest of the episode storylines were satisfactory.

Back