Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's getting really, really hard to come up with titles for the spoiler threads. :lol:

While we probably won't be getting episodic spoilers for at least another month and a half, little snippets of info seem to be coming out now.

According to E!Online...

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

OMG I know. There are only so many slogans and song lyrics to steal. :lol: I bow down to you for thinking of something new for this thread (I'm pretty sure I recycled titles at least once or twice in the past :p).

I hope the show gets a full 22 episode pick-up, but I'll be glad just to have at least 13 more episodes. I'm not ready to let go just yet. :thumbsup:

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I like the new thread name! :)

I remember hearing that there will be full 22 episodes. :) Not sure about the information thought but if there will be one I'm more than happy! :)

4. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

I can't deny that I am curious about the season eight spoilers although I highly doubt that they will be suddenly original and creative, in my perspective. I think 13 episodes would be a decent amount rather than 22 episodes where each one repeats itself somehow.

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Faylinn, a very great avatar. I hope that the Season 8 becomes also great.
:lol:

6. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Don’t they start filming in June or early July? I think at one time there was talk about the show kind of following the whole Danny getting promoted story line.

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I bet the season starts with Mac entering his room, turning on the lights and putting several unsolved case folders on his table. ;) Or maybe we'll hear some "it's nice to be back" type comments. Strange I'm curious what the premiere episode title would be.

I hope it's a 22/+ episode order. I can't get enough of the new team dynamics. And duh, season 7 finale ended with some stories to get back to. :thumbsup:

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm just glad it's back but I could go for some spoilers. A nice one would be that Eddie cut his hair, lol! :lol:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree. It's gonna be interesting to see how season 8 will start. Can't wait actually! :lol:D

Yes I can't get enough team either. I'm sooooo happy that CSI:NY is back hopefully even stronger! :bolian:

10. Grindigo

Grindigo Dead on Arrival

I can't wait! "Exit Strategy" really left us guessing and I'm really excited to see how they continue from that.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'd really like to see Danny move out of the lab and on to the 'street'/precinct side of being a detective. I find Danny more interesting when he's out of the lab doing things like interviewing suspects, going to apprehend suspects, etc, mostly because he often does it with Flack, and they're great together. It would be good to get Danny out of the lab and not working with Lindsay all the time too, and would give both characters some space.
    So basically, I'd like to see 'Sgt' Danny still be part of the 'team', but working more from Flack's side of things. I've just never found 'Danny in the lab' very appealing or interesting, while I've always enjoyed seeing Mac/Adam/Sid doing 'lab' stuff.

Of course. Sgt or not, he'll still need Flack/Mac/Jo to help clean up his messes for him.:lol:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Me too. I'd want to see Mac more in a lab and I definitely want to see more Adam&Mac scenes! :D What a combo they make! :lol::thumbsup:

Haha you're right about that! :lol: Still gotta love Danny. :) Or morelike all the ny's guys! :D

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I also like more Mac in the Lab. Mac, Sid and Adam are vere good scenes.:lol::lol:

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The writers room opens the first week in June, and filming starts up towards the end of July. :)

15. UKFAN

UKFAN Dead on Arrival

All I hope is that Season 8 is better then Season 7, especially if this should be the last season then let it go out with a bang!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.