Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Season 7 Episode 15 - Vigilante

Lindsay was great in this, I loved how had such an obvious conflict between her empathy for Kate and her belief in justice and the law. I really liked the exchange she had with Jo, where she voiced all of these thoughts and had someone to get advice on how to deal with them, her scene with Hawkes was also excellent and Anna and Hill worked really well off each other. But there was no way either Sheldon or Lindsay were going to sway the other to their viewpoint on the vigilante's actions, Sheldon's own experience as the lover of a rape-victim gave him an obvious bias that nothing would ever be likely to change. That was why Lindsay needed the talk with Jo, she needed to speak with someone that would be able to see both sides of the argument and understand the conflict she herself was feeling.

I loved the scene where she took down the fleeing suspect, a nice little bit of a kick ass moment that reminded me of earlier scenes of a similar nature, like the tackle in Zoo York and the one where she took down Marcia, the woman wielding a knife at Flack, in "Dead Reckoning" (Season 6 Episode 4) So loved that.

I thought the part with the voice distorter was pretty cool, although, it was easy to see coming the voice over of both 911 calls was very obviously electronically distorted, I don't know why they couldn't tell just from hearing it, because I could. Still though, the "reveal" scene was cool, especially the way Lindsay used it to call Mac.

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I loved Lindsay in "Vigilante", hopefully she'll also be great in "The Untouchables", I'm looking forward to that episode soooo much!

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I really love that we finally got a mention of her past again! I love how Lindsay brought it up in the episode. And they even showed a flashback! I also love Jo's comment about Lindsay being a cheerleader. I love the image of that!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me too, that was cute. Do you like her hair shorter and darker? It's attractive, but I really liked the blonde streaking and a bit longer. She's just darling[​IMG]

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Again an episode with great scenes. :) I love that Lindsay is working with everyone. But my favourite is the scene with Lindsay, Danny and Adam. I love how they couldn't stop goofing around. I have to say I so wish we would get more scenes of those three together. I mean, whenever they work together, the scenes are funny! Remember The Formula? That was another funny one. I'd say those three together are my favourites now! The goofing around and teasing and laughing came across so natural. It's a joy to watch this moment!

6. Desertwind

I totally agree, some lightheartness is so refreshing and so cute.:thumbsup: that was a darling scene with them:)

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love that we got some lighthearted stuff in the finale. Lindsay's reactions tonight are so sweet to see. You can clearly see how happy and excited she is for Danny. And for them as a family of course. I really love to see her happy and excited like that; kinda reminds me a bit of how she behaved in s2 etc. Oh, and I'd also like to say; wow, Lindsay is such a beauty! I don't know what they did with her hair and all, but she looks even prettier than usually. What a beautiful woman! And I'm also happy that during this season, she gets so much different kinds of work to do; not just lab work, but also interrogations and all that stuff. Perfect!

8. dizicim1m

dizicim1m Victim

[Spam.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
  9. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Lindsay was great these past few episodes, really like her scenes with Adam and Danny especially. She and Adam have that quirkiness to them, which means that they work well off each-other. I also liked how much work she did both in and out the lab, she's been very involved with the cases along with everyone else, it hasn't just been montages of her working in the lab, like was often the case in past episodes/seasons.

Have really appreciated how much screen-time she has gotten this Season in genera;, we even had two episodes centred around her, which is great. I like that she got so many scenes working outside the lab, with other people and not just with Danny. They really have managed to focus on her as her as an individual more in Season 7 than they had at any time since Season 2 or 3, if this is to be the last Season (which hopefully it won't) it's great that they managed to do that before it was too late. She has looked stunning this Season, especially the last few episodes, with the way they've styled her hair in them.. :drool::drool:

If there is a Season 8 it will be interesting to see what if any affect Danny's promotion has on Lindsay, if Danny is working later and later shifts, or is away from home a lot, and Lindsay starts to feel lonely, I guess I'll just have to go and "keep her company" :devil::devil:

10. nicholexis31

nicholexis31 Civilian

[Spam.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
  11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i thought Lindsay/Anna was great this past season. i was so happy to see her out in the field as much as she was in the lab. i was so happy that most of the first episode of the season focused on her and how she dealt with shooting Shane Casey last season. the D/L scene this season were all i could have asked for :)

Lindsay's light scenes with Adam and Danny and everyone were so much fun to see. she was more of her own character. even in the first ep of the season Danny was not running to her and she was not running to Danny.

if this is a bit off topic i apologize but i just wanted to let everyone know i reviewed the movie Alchemy which Anna was in a few years ago with Sarah Chalke and Tom Cavanagh. follow the link in my signature if you're interested in reading my review.

12. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Happy Birthday, Anna. :hugegrin: Talented, gorgeous and sexy, and the best thing about CSI:NY. :beer:

13. Desertwind

AMEN likewise, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anna you rock:bolian:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with what everyone said about her in season 7. She definitely has a lot more screentime in season 7 and I'm glad she does a lot of different stuff, too. Especially the episode that focuses on Lindsay is amazing because it's a great way to learn more about her. Kinda like in Stealing Home.

I also agree with NickStone that she looks very hot in the season. ;) And I agree with MTC, the light scenes are always fun. I hope she'll have a lot of screentime in the next season as well; I want her to do a lot of different things again (at the lab and outside the lab) and some funny scenes are always welcome. :)

15. Desertwind

Brinchen your icon and avatar are fantastic[​IMG]