What was your favorite episode in season seven?

What was your favorite episode in season seven?

• The 34th Floor

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Unfriendly Chat

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Damned If You Do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sangre Por Sangre

• Out of the Sky

• Do Not Pass Go

• Hide Sight

• Scared Stiff

• Justified

• Shop Till You Drop

• To What End?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Holding Cell

• Party Down

• Smooth Criminal

• Vigilante

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The Untouchable

• Do or Die

• Identity Crisis

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Food For Thought

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Nothing For Something

• Life Sentence

• Exit Strategy

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
Which episode or episodes did you most enjoy? Vote in the poll and then let us know what you picked--and what your runners up are.

At first I thought this was going to be hard. Season 7 has a lot of really good episodes but one stands out from the rest and for me it's Exit Strategy.

Other favorites: The 34th Floor, Unfriendly Chat, Sangre Por Sangre, Hide Sight, Scared Stiff, Justified, To What End, Smooth Criminal, Vigilante, The Untouchable, Identity Crisis, Food for Thought, Nothing for Something, and Life Sentence.

At first I thought this was going to be hard. Season 7 has a lot of really good episodes

Agreed. Almost all S7 episodes were fantastic, so it was kind of har to choose one for me. So I decided to do something a little unconventionall and... voted for Vigilante. Of course, there are better episodes out there, but while watching this one I realized that Anna Belknap made a slight improvement in her acting (it took her 6 years, though :lol:). I'm still indifferent about her character, but this episode showed me that she's capable of something more than dead-fish-stare in emotional scenes.

Season 7 is my favorite season, I loved EVERY single episode, but the one that really stood out was the finale, "Exit Strategy", a brilliant episode, and that final montage was heartbreaking.

For me, Season 7 wouldn't have worked if it wasn't for the addition of the BRILLIANT Sela Ward, she restarted the shows ailing heart.

The 34th Floor or Vigiliante, as they had a lot of focus on my favourite character (Lindsay) There were some other great ones too, Season 7 in general was very, very strong, the best the show has been in years, since the second season or so. Really liked it.

The only episode I enjoyed during season 7 was 'Food for Thought' it was good to see Sheldon Hawkes get centre stage.

I think Hill Harper is a very under rated actor, but when he is given the opportunity to do more then speak lab talk he really shines as he did when his character was arrested for a murder after being set up by Shane Casey.

Lets hope the producers give him more to do next season because he does deserve better then he has been given in past seasons.

Exit Strategy!!It was the best season finale since the epic Snow Day!!Amazing episode to say the least!!
I've only been watching off and on this season, but I agree with you. "Exit Strategy" was superb! It was so well done that it easily could have served as a series finale, not just the season finale . . . and one has to wonder if, given how up in the air renewal was, that's how it was written. But I'm glad that New York will be back for another season!

I thought Unfriendly Chat was probably the most enjoyable episode of what was a very strong 7th Season. It started with one of the sexiest openings they've ever had(Sass Dumonde, le rowr rowr!). I liked that Adam got plenty to do. The scenes with Mac & Jo on that chat site were fun(and the one with Jo and the solider was sweet). And of course the fake polygraph scene was an absolute riot. This episode also highlighted what became possibly my favorite pairing of the season, Jo and Flack. Sela Ward and Eddie Cahill have fantastic chemistry on screen. Not necessarily romantic, but very fun. Sela Ward has been an outstanding addition to the show, and seems to work well with pretty much everyone. But even more so with Flack, Sid and of course Mac. She & Mac remind me a lot of Grissom & Catherine in the early years of CSI.

I picked Food for Thought, I love any episode that has Sheldon front and centre. What I liked most about this episode is that we got to see the fun loving side of Sheldon, instead of the over dedicated lab rat.

Back