• Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #30

Freshly sent a feedback:)
greatfan you inspired me today:lol: I was completely out of ideas but then re-read some posts and spontaneously sent it :D

To get this thread back on track: What was your favorite episode with Ryan this season?

I liked "Sleepless in Miami" .That episode was great for Ryan and Natalia as well.I did also liked other scenes in other episodes this season.

I havent seen all the episodes yet from this season. But I also really enjoyed Sleepless in Miami- I thought it was a great story and Ryan had a good part in it. I also loved the epi where it was revealed he had been bullied as a child, and he found the telescope in the locker. We know so little about Ryan that any tidbit is most welcome. And the look on his face when he found the gift in his locker, Jon can say so much with just a look.

Here's another Togo addict hoping for more Ryan in season 10. Maybe to spice things up a bit the writers could put H out of commission for a few episodes and have him step up to help fill in? (I know it will probably never happen with Eric and Calleigh around, but wouldn't you love to see Ryan run the lab for a bit? :D)
That would be awesome, but yea, with Calleigh and Eric around it probably won't happen. :lol: I'm sure Ryan would be very capable and it'd be awesome to see, unfortunately Calleigh and Eric have seniority so if one of them is there, it'd be them. If Eric, Cal, and Horatio were out of the lab for an episode he might be able to... I don't think there's anyone else from H's team that would be ahead of Ryan if that happened.

To get this thread back on track: What was your favorite episode with Ryan this season?
I liked Sleepless in Miami too. And I liked the whole, MAYBE five minutes of Ryan in Match Made in Hell. :lol: There were a lot of episodes where I liked short moments Ryan had. See No Evil (the blind guy), Reality Kills (when he was patting down the girl :lol:), F-T-F (water :shifty:), and probably more.

We might not have gotten a whole episode dedicated to Ryan this season, but it was still about ten times better than season 8 for him and everyone else. Season 9 was just really good, in my opinion. Then again anything would be better than last season... (imo again).

Off the top of my head I can't say I have a favorite episode this season, because every time I remember a great Ryan moment they had, I also remember that it was just that. A single moment in an episode.
Instead I have to say that I enjoy the season as a whole for all the quality snippets we get with Ryan and him interacting with the team. :) (Especially the moments with him and Eric. Dunno about you guys, but I'm loving the whole 'big brother looking out for little brother' thing they've got going this season. :D)

Here's another Togo addict hoping for more Ryan in season 10. Maybe to spice things up a bit the writers could put H out of commission for a few episodes and have him step up to help fill in? (I know it will probably never happen with Eric and Calleigh around, but wouldn't you love to see Ryan run the lab for a bit? :D)
That would be awesome, but yea, with Calleigh and Eric around it probably won't happen. :lol: I'm sure Ryan would be very capable and it'd be awesome to see, unfortunately Calleigh and Eric have seniority so if one of them is there, it'd be them. If Eric, Cal, and Horatio were out of the lab for an episode he might be able to... I don't think there's anyone else from H's team that would be ahead of Ryan if that happened.
Yeah. Sad thing is that if you get rid of Calleigh and Eric, there's really not that many people left in the lab for Ryan to boss around. :lol:

(P.S. Thanks for the info greatfan! ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back