**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

It's real for sure; H isn't the kind to 'play dead'. I can tell from the way he's curled up that he's hurting, and if you look very closely at the BTS vid between around 1.40 he tried to pull himself up onto his knees but collapses onto his side instead. And when the guy drags Nat away, he doesn't even attempt to move. I'm not even sure if he's still breathing...

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  2. napoliten

napoliten Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  3. alenpaulkr

alenpaulkr Civilian

[spam]

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Huh? New jobs???

5. mirrage

mirrage Civilian

[spam]

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Fanilowchick, I think it's a spam and will be soon deleted by a mod :)

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - seems pretty intense. I agree that HOratio would definitely NOT let anyone from his team be hurt/kidnapped if he could help it, so he MUST really be hurt. The way he's curled up in a ball like that - that's what a lot of us (and yes, many of us FANS of Horatio :) ) have been waiting for. We just want to see him be HUMAN, and having one of his team members being put in peril while he is unable (for once!) to do anything sounds like an amazing cliffhanger to me.

As a side note, I have to say that while I LOVE Nat, she's become the "damsel in distress" this season, even though she's fought back and been tough about it. I just remember it gettin' to be overkill w/Calleigh a couple years back, and I wouldn't want that to happen to Nat, too. (A lot of people don't like Cal now b/c of all her drama, and I don't want that to happen w/Nat).

Personally, I would've liked Ryan to be kidnapped for real (like, be gone and the team knows it and he's gone for more than an hour or whatnot) - then maybe everyone would appreciate him more. Why do TPTB always put the women in the kidnapping situations? (I know Ryan got tortured in WISC, but it wasn't for that long - he was never known to be "missing" by the team.)

Anyway, I am excited about the finale for sure! I hope the entire team is featured, and it will be good to see H in protective mode w/Frank and Nat. I hope Calleigh actually will be running, too, and that it's not an old clip - I miss her being a part of the team. I'm still a Calleigh fan, as long as she's about the whole team and not just being a "clique" w/Delko. She and Nat are a great team, and it would be nice to see them together, and maybe all this stuff in the finale will bring the team closer. We'll see - only a few days away! Can you believe it! This season flew by! :)

8. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Calleigh doesn't run :( its a clip from "Delko for the Defense", I read an article that said Emily is up and walking around, but only in the lab, for the season finale :brickwall:

She'll **hopefully** be back to Old-Calleigh next season

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The episode thread is now up for 9x22 - Mayday. Please move any discussion to that thread now.

Since this is the end of the season, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

The Spoiler Lab will reopen (probably as a new thread) closer to the new season when new spoilers are available. :)

Last edited: May 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.