**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

When Natalia goes to H's side he looks hurt. Even when she's being dragged away he can't move. I think Horatio's shot in the leg or gut, or shoulder. It has to be somewhere that he can surivive it realistically while being too hurt to help Natalia.

either way.....it's gonna be a loooooong wait till the finale :|

IS IT MONDAY YET?!?!?!?!

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

When you're waiting for a show is it ever NOT a long summer?! Well, my take on the vid is that Horatio doesn't get a chance to help Nat before he's struck down. I guess he goes there to help her and that creep in the peach shirt shoots him then puts Nat in the trunk.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-zXk-KPYpw

Check out this behind the scenes video about the season 9 season finale. It looks like the season finale we were promised at the end of season 5 but didn't get.
    I can't wait to see this episode.

4. fanilowchick

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oh please, I'm not gettting myself worked up. I think it's Franks blood on his hand (i could be seriously wrong about that). I'm not watching the clip, it'll just spoil the whole thing for me.

Calleigh's running, YAY! Emily loves to run, so I guess she'd happy about that one.

6. fanilowchick

I doubt it's Frank's blood since Frank is injured at the beginning and H goes down at the end of the eppy...

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

It could be Horatio's blood, it could be Frank's blood but who's ever blood it is, it's dry. See how black it looks? If it were fresh it would be wet looking and red in color.

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Video is not always the best place to make a color determination. It degrades the quality and color depending on the resolution and color set up on each receiving device.

I'm thinking it is blood and it is Horatio's. I'm not sure what else it could be. It appears to be blood flowing out from under his shirt sleeve. But I'm gonna wait until I see it in on Sunday before making the final judgment.

I seem to remember the 'blood' on the tarmac from "Going Ballistic" was a topic of conversation after that season finale as well. It was just too hard to see using photos and video of the scene. As soon as I saw the scene on TV, it was very evident it was blood and how much there was.

I'm so excited for this finale. I think it's going to be great. I really haven't been excited about the season premier picking up with the finale left off for several years (like we all didn't know that Horatio was ok - they made no effort to hide it! :rolleyes:).

This hiatus, I'm going to be anxiously awaiting the season 10 premiere! :)

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I suppose the reason for the agitation about what's happening to H (mine included) is that Season 10, episode 1, simply doesn't exist yet, does it? I read somewhere (about the finale) that 'two of the regulars are left for dead', so he's well and truly down. No Season 6, this. So they could now do anything with him! From writing him out (don't think so) to him being pretty much OK, and everything in between. No point in speculating, but I can't help it.

10. fanilowchick

I noticed how black the blood looked, but then look how white Horatio's hand appears. I think the color aspect was skewed, either from the original video or something happening during the screen cap. It looks wet to me.

11. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

From the BTS video I watched and it seems that Horatio is down first. Then Natalia finds him, is leaning over checking him while aiming her gun around them and then she is struck. So that would mean H is shot first (Natalia probably hears the gunshot and rushes up to help.)

As for the blood, I'm guessing he is shot in the shoulder and the blood in running down his sleeve. If so, that's alot of blood he's losing!!! :eek:

12. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

We asked for this, of course! How many times have we wondered how our boy can always walk away without a scratch? Maybe they were listening - 'You want him hurt? Watch this!'

13. fanilowchick

I'm glad it's going to happen. H is my baby but I need to see a scratch, I've been wanting to for a long time now. Also I think it will help boost ratings.

14. fanilowchick

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

It definitely looks like Horatio is ACTUALLY hurt. And since the bad guy is standing right there while Natalia is being dragged away, I think it's safe to say they're not pulling another season 6 finale with this. If Natalia is in real trouble, Horatio wouldn't just be laying there unless he really can't get up. It definitely looks real.

YAY I'm so excited! :D I love Horatio but yes, it is going to be so exciting for me to see him hurt and not the super!H we all know. It's almost like a new character to me, seeing him just laying there like that. It's weird! :lol:

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the cliff hanger ending and the long wait until season 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.