The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else noticed that WMTDB is completely down now. It makes me sad. It had some great Love fic on it. I know FF.net still has some but it's not the same as going to our own The Love website to find stories of Nick and Greg on.

On a side note, I am hoping the next episode gives us some good Nick/Greg moments. :D

2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Yeah, I've noticed. It's been down from the end of march. From what I read in the Nick/Greg livejournal community, apparently the site's owner just stopped paying for it. :( Which, of course, she/he had every right to do, but it would have been nice to get some kind of warning, so people would have had a chance to save some of the stories for themselves.:shifty:

3. Dizzney

Yes, because a lot of the fics were only on that site and no other sites. It's a bummer for sure. Hopefully some of those fic writers still have them and can repost them on another site instead.

4. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Some of the older fics are still accessible through the Wayback Machine.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I just finished capping last night's show and there were some excellent Nick and Greg moments :) :devil:

Greg was giving Nick the eye when they were in the Dr's office. I think Greg was more interested in Nick's body than the Dr's :devil:

but the real :devil: moment for me last night was when Nick walked into the Lab Greg was doing the ballistics in. Nick was soooo trying to get Greg's attention what with all his hip action but Greg was sooo not going to give into Nick. I sure Nick will have something to say about that later :devil:

6. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Loved the lab scene, Jacquie. I want to rewatch the epi just for that scene alone. <sigh> They are just sooo cute together.

7. hostgator116

hostgator116 Civilian

It's good video. Thanks for share.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I loved seeing the boys working together again, they are so good together. The shared looks, the body language, subtle communication.

9. LionsHeart

I think I need to watch those scenes again, because I missed all the looks. :)

But I have to admit, when Robbins remarked that Nick had been in the shower, my mind immedietly jumped in the gutter:devil: and I started imagining how Greg might have helped Nick to clean up. :devil:

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Some Nick and Greg goodness from Thursday night. :D

at the doctors office

Nick trying to be distracting by casually leaning on the equipment
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You hear that?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Like how they let Nick get close to the stinky stuff! :lol:

Susan

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

^ Awesome caps blackflag!

It hasn't been too often that we see those two work together on a case. And for almost and entire episode too!!

And I love the faces of the guys in that last pic. Akers is all ':wtf:', while the other two are just kinda "Hm." Jaded much, fellas? :lol:

12. waiting4summer

Nice job, Blackflag! We certainly need more scenes like these. Loving the caps!!!!

13. Dizzney

I loved seeing them work together this time around. It's always fun to watch them and the expressions between them. This case they were more serious but still had those momentary glances between them. Definitely great caps. :)

14. LionsHeart

I have to say,Nick looks really good in that tight shirt. :drool: I don't know how Greg is able to concetrate on the case while Nick's wearing it.

15. waiting4summer

Perhaps that is why is he purposefully not looking at Nick? :lol:

'Don't look up. Focus, man! You can do it.' <looks at Nick> 'Awww h@ll, what was I going to say?'