I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. vertigoman

vertigoman Civilian

Which episode had Grissom doing a double take in the teaser?

I can't remember which episode this was for the life of me but I'd love to see it again if I could find it...

I remember the episode had a typical beginning, and the camera cuts to Grissom and he speaks what we presume will be the "punch line" before the smash cut to the credits... he makes his joke, but nothing happens, no credits... he pauses for a moment as if wondering why the credits haven't started, and on that we cut across town to another crime scene.. and then I think it's Catherine who gets the line that sends us to the main titles.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Moving this over to the Q&A thread. :) It doesn't sound familiar to me, but maybe someone else will know.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Which episode had Grissom doing a double take in the teaser?

"Fight Night" from season three. :)

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

could this be Fight Night when they start with Grissom's case then move on to Nick's and then Catherines.

and I see that Shane came up with the same answer so I must be correct :D

5. vertigoman

vertigoman Civilian

First, my apologies for posting in the wrong place, thanks for fixing that :)

and, AWESOME! I was hoping for an answer by tomorrow, but I'll settle for a few minutes after I post :)

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, after he does his punch line, his cell rings and it's Nick and then he deals with Nick says another punch line (I believe) and just when you think the credits will roll, NOPE, another call comes in.

I loved that opening, threw you for a loop.:lol:

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Did Gil ever say why Betty never had the Otosclerosis surgery? He had it and fixed his hearing, but she's pretty much deaf. *has never gotten it*

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Somebody can probably correct me on this, but from what I remember its said that if the inflicted of the disease (which causes bone growth in the inner ear, I think) waits too long, the condition is irreversible. I believe Doc Robbins chastised Grissom for waiting so long to get checked out. And while I'm really not sure about this part, I think the surgery wasn't available when Betty developed the disease.

Again, no guarantees any of this is correct.

9. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

hi people so here's the thing: i used to be addicted to csi for a few years but then with all the character changes and stuff i kinda stopped watching so anyway today i remembered this video that used to be on youtube but i can't find it anymore i thought maybe one of you guys might remember it. the only thing i remember is it was with the song hurt by johnny cash and i think it was a brass tribute although i'm not quite sure. this is driving me craaaazy right now. so anyone remember watching a video like that? you're my last hope guys!

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This is the only CSI video with that song that I could find, but it's not got much Brass in it. Not sure if it's what you're looking for.

11. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

no it's not the one i'm looking for. it has probably been deleted. it just popped into my head the other day and i thought maybe someone remebers it as well and knows where to find it cause it's obviously not on youtube anymore. but it's not that important. thanks for looking into it though

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm trying to remember which episode it was where Nick went para-gliding at the very end. I thought it was Descent of Man, but it wasn't, because he mentions it to the two ladies at the beginning. Can anyone help?

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

High and Low, season 3.

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks Raynn! That's a lot earlier in the seasons than I was thinking, lol. I felt like watching it again, but it would have taken me forever to find it :)

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Who was the person remembered at the end of "Viva Las Vegas" in the credits? I saw the name, but who is he?