The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Hey! Catlover2x left a post last summer saying she was working on #8. There has been no update as of yet, however. WMTDB appears to still be active. There have been a few new stories posted on there in the last couple months.

2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

It was nice to see Nick and Greg working together again.:)
    I liked that scene where they were in the layout room with Catherine. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed to me that the boys mostly had eyes for each other in that scene. Especially Nick was doing a lot of staring. But who can really blame him when Greg was once again looking so good.:drool:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

No, I always notice Nick starting at Greg a lot in scenes like that. Yeah and who can blame him? Greg has been looking really good lately.

Although I also noticed Greg looking at Nick when they were going into that mine area. I just love that the last scene in this episode for both of them, they shared together.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nicky aint lookin so bad either! :devil:

Takin a look at Greg before being called a "wise a$$" by Ecklie! :lol:
    [​IMG]

Now Greggo, while I agree with you on 'those jeans' that Nick is wearing, you can take your eyes off his butt. That's mine! Ask anyone in The Ward! :devil: :devil:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Checking out things at the sister's house.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Susan

5. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

Hello, I am new to this community and GOD am I glad I joined just in time to talk about the latest episode! WOW, I couldn't believe how much sexual tension our boys had!
    Wow, they're even more flirty with Hodges around and Henry too!
    First off: Henry was staring at Aww at the board where there was a 'Suicide, Homicide, and Accident' but Nick was very confused. The two continue to look at each other until Greg comes say 'You two playing Freeze tag again?' Nick's little grin to Greg was very obvious!
    Second off: Hodges then comes (after Nick mentions about the Cycle) he says 'I propose a little action' This is what the boys say:
    Greg: 'A little action uh?' (while smiling at Nick)
    Nick: 'Let's do it!' (While looking at Greg and if you look closely, you can see Nick lick his teeth.

THIRD OFF:
    Hodges bets on Nick that he and Nick will win. Nick then says that Henry should be the 'bank' then Hodges says:

Hodges: What, you don't trust me with our future earnings?

Nick: (laughs sarcastically) come on.

(This is where I nearly flailed) Greg looks between the two, with that 'What did you just say Hodges? Watch what you say when involving Nick. He's Mine"
    He looked jealous and I NEARLY DIED! I literally replayed that part over 10 times! It was so sexual and JUST HOT!
    This was a good episode for the Love moments! xD

ALSO, can anyone direct me to cool Nick/Greg icons?

6. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

So do you think Nick and Greg play a little 'freeze tag' after hours? :devil:

I think that Hodges is jealous of Nick and Greg's relationship. Earlier this season he tried to make inroads with Greg, and since that didn't work, he's moved on to Nick. Hodges reeeeeally needs Wendy back. :lol:

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Hello and welcome! :)

Yeah, I caught that too. Not that it was hard though, as blatant as it was. There was a lot of innuendo in that scene. Heh, and people still think we're crazy for seeing these things. :lol: :rolleyes:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think people are crazy who do not see it. :lol: Yeah I loved that opening scene. It was the only scene they had together but so many innuendos in that scene. I just love the looks that they give each other.

9. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

OH yeah, definitely! God, I just love their sexual moments! It makes me crazy! literally!

Yeah, I think Hodges is kind of jealous of Nick and Greg's relationship but I don't think Hodges should make 'Don't-trust-me-with our future earning' comments to Nick when Greg is standing right next to him, just by the look Greg gave him, I wouldn't. The man looked jealous!

10. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

*waves* Hi! Thank you for welcome! :thumbsup:
    When I first saw that little 'tongue action' I missed it and had to keep playing it over and over. (Well, I also just went back because it was a hot conversation between the two)
    People think we're crazy?! Seriously?! They're crazy for not seeing it! (cough me)

11. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

I definitely want to see more moments between Nick, Greg, Hodges and Henry. Henry and Hodges make the two flirty boys more... flirty with each other! :D

MORE *bangs fist* NOW! hehehehe

12. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

What episode was this from? It looks like a GREAT episode! 'Let's go baby' NICE!

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Those were from "Man Up" episode 11x11. :) They were betting on the DB in a pic not being a real DB. Nick won, she was alive when the pic was taken. :lol: Of course later on she was dead. Nick gave Greg his money back saying that nobody really won!

Who here thinks Greg was waiting on Nick at the end of shift last night? :(

Susan

14. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I think Greg probably had supper ready when Nick got home. Maybe even a bottle of wine opened and breathing to celebrate the birth of the baby. Greg knows his Nicky well! :devil:

In my world, Catherine and Greg just finished a big case, probably pulling a double or triple the day before, and they had the day off in recompense. :)

15. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

I just finished watching that episode and I noticed something, while the boys were processing the limo, you could see that Greg and Nick's legs and feet were moving around but when the camera shows them working, they're absolutely still! I think before the camera came on them, they were doing something I'd like to see in real life or even on screen someday! :drool: