Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It's probably too much for us to ask. :lol:

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

If they want to pull their ideas from some fan fics, I know I could help them out with a few of my favorites. :devil:

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Well, Greg and Nick were talking video games in the pilot episode (probably where the fanfic writers got the idea too). Greg was definitely talking like he was a player of that particular game last night - knowing all the details of the setting and stuff. I like when he shows his geeky side (especially when he does it looking so good in leather!).

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The betting going on lately between Nick and Greg reminds me of the earlier times between Nick and Warrick. So glad the writers are starting to do this with my fave pair of CSI's. Was a great episode, and loved his screen time. I also like to see Greg work with Sara.

5. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

This is just my theory...
    But when I've been looking some of the caps from last episode, I noticed he looks pretty tired in some of them. So it makes me think that maybe it's been, at least partly, Eric's own decision to pass that episode. He could have been just tired from some reason and wanted to have a few days off to re-charge his energy.
    Ok, considering his screentime in some of the episodes, you wouldn't think he has to spend that much time in the set. But maybe he's working on some still unknown side project that's taking the rest of his time.

6. Dizzney

I didn't think he looked tired in this past episode though. If anything he looked the best he had in awhile. Plus I noticed he no longer had his finger bandaged.

7. Dizzney

I didn't think he looked tired in this past episode though. If anything he looked the best he had in awhile. Plus I noticed he no longer had his finger bandaged.

8. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I agree, I think he's looked a bit tired in other episodes this season, but the latest episode he was back to his vibrant best.

Do we know if the episode were filmed in order? Maybe this one was filmed after he'd had time off for ep 19?

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ok I know that there's not that much time left till i could watch latest episodes but I got curious about Greg/Eric's bandaged arm/finger from all the posts. So I wanted to find a pic where that could be seen but unfortunately I didn't find any.
    Does anyone has or knows where to find the caps?

10. Dizzney

Well like I said above, his finger was no longer bandaged in this episode. When it was in past episodes he really hid it as well as he could.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i thought so. i saw only few caps but he was wearing gloves.
    so i guess i have to wait couple month till those episodes.
    i know i'm mega curious, especially when injuries involved.
    oh just remembered today's monday, that means new episode :)
    LOL i like when tv guide promises- CSI season 9, 10, 11 in a row- it gives three times more chances to see Greg :)

12. Dizzney

It's going to be another long 3 weeks for us Greg fans. After this week's episode we have two weeks of repeats before we get to see him again. :(
    Luckily he was on a lot in this past episode.

13. Dizzney

Well as a Greg fan,tonight's episode sucked. And as a CSI fan the episode still didn't thrill me.

Unfortunately we have to wait until April 28th for a new episode again. :( Another long wait. The only good thing is Coachella is next weekend, so maybe some pics of him will pop up from that, because we know he goes to that every year. I wonder if he is dragging Jorja with him again? :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved the Nick/Doc case, but hated the other case (never cared for fetish cases much). If Greg had been in the episode, I would have preferred he'd been on Nick and Doc's case. I have a feeling Greg might have some stories of being bullied that he could have shared with Nick and Doc.

15. Dizzney

Yeah some people say they could not have squeezed him and Catherine in, with all that was going on, but I disagree. It didn't have to be solely Nick in some of those scenes. It could have been a Nick/Greg scene.

I swear they never like to give Greg those kinds of storylines like Nick always gets and it irritates me. Eric can do that type of stuff too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.