Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Hitting for the Cycle HQ up at Margamania. :)

and a few for :drool: :drool: purposes:
Nick :drool:
Nick & Hodges
Nick & Langston

Susan

Oh dear! :drool: With these AND the ones Dustin posted today...it's a great day for me!! :) Thanks for the larger pics!!

A great day for you? Damn, a great day for all us George fans.

And the first one...
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Makes me just want to walk right up to him and start removing...:shifty: better stop right there. :devil:

Great to see Hodges in a spoiler pic. Not all to often does that happen, but I wish the man would get some new shirts for when it does...:lol:

Thanks blackflag :)

CBS released Unleashed pics

Please don't make this a Ray heavy ep! :scream:

That's an awful lot of Ray pics! Maybe they're all from the same scene.

But it would have been nice to see some promos of Doc since he'll be helping Nick save a baby. He doesn't get into the promos very often.

Dustin Lee Abraham just tweeted this. I know Smokey will be disappointed. ;)

Very :lol:

I think that's Heather's house, the two cases are one?

EDIT: Good grief (not that I'm complaining ;)) they released more from Unleashed since I more since I posted about it, more of Heather and Sara, there's a first and second page

Last edited:
Dustin Lee Abraham just tweeted this. I know Smokey will be disappointed. ;)

Very :lol:

I think that's Heather's house, the two cases are one?

Since they've already released the stills from Unleashed I doubt they're still filming it. Besides Nick's case is supposed to be about cyber bullying. What could it possibly have to do with some strange fetish about human pets?

Susan

Did someone also notices the Nate Haskell evidence-box in Lady Heathers' house ?
It's in one of the promo pictures for episode 19.

Did someone also notices the Nate Haskell evidence-box in Lady Heathers' house ?
It's in one of the promo pictures for episode 19.

The spoiler thread has a bit of discussion and theories about that. :) It does make me wonder what's up!

Some more caps from the upcoming ep. "UNLEASHED", maybe Haskell used to be one of her "clients", did they ever solve all the "girls" murders that happened in her bordelo?

UNLEASHED PHOTOS

Back