**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Lol thats a funny little coincidence. Is anyone familiar with the actor's contractual agreements? The more I think about it, the more worried I get that Rex may be leaving.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Glad Frank is finally getting some kind of storyline, but I really hope he isnt leaving. I like Frank!
    I would prefer it if they didnt have a cliffhanger, but then again, with this new time slot and if they are indeed getting another season, they will probably try and do a cliffy to try and make sure viewers come back.

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree, Frank is a great character but I fear he's following the same path as Alexx - not appearing alot in previous seasons and then getting a season finale story.

Although he has been getting descent screentime this season (a good bit of action in episode 1 and then appearing in a good few episodes since)

either they're showing fans that Rex will stay, or they realised awhile ago that he's leaving and are giving him more time as a farewell present :(

I agree with this. I said it before, but I think this escaped con will either be the episode (everyone trying to catch him) or return as a villan next season.

Perhaps the ending will be a nice one :)( if Rex is leaving :() - When Alexx left there was the touching hug-everyone-goodbye scene, when Jesse died there was the basketball scene - perhaps S9 will end with a team scene.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Preview for next week had Calleigh with a crossbow or a bow and arrow and she said it was the batmobile of crossbows or something like that hehe.

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

YESSS!!! Calleigh's back :D!

Time to start watching the show again :thumbsup:!
    :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Finally - Adam's episode is this next week and Eric and Calleigh actually are in the same room together and speaking to each other AND Eric was smiling once again! Yeah!!!!! Calleigh's back!!!!!!

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

Calleigh is a big part of Miami - glad to have her back; but this has been an exceptional season; some of the best episodes. I don't want it to revert back to the same old mess. However, I am looking forward to Adam's episode; looks pretty interesting.JMHO:)

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I've enjoyed this season as well as the feeling of the team. I have liked more episodes and the chance to see more of other characters and hope that continues.
    The next episode looks good as well.
    The CTV version of the promo is a little different than the CBS version,but looks good as well.

11. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

The next epi looks awesome! And guess when I get 2 watch it....On my BIRTHDAY!!! It airs on the 13th but I get 2 watch it the next day on the 14th which is my 16th birthday!! Wow that's strange, Watching the 16th episode on your 16th birthday....Coincidence? LOL. I told Adam about it on twitter, LOL, I HAD to tell him, after all it is his episode. :)

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's the press release for "Caged":

ETA: Elizabeth Berkley returns to Miami

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  13. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I don't think I've ever seen Titus as anything but a funny man, I wonder how he'll play this role. I'm a little confused about the return of Elizabeth Berkley, though. We have spoilers for the rest of the season, yet no mention of there being a storyline involving Julia or Ron or even Kyle for that matter. Perhaps its a secondary plot, Horatio focusing on that while the team solves the principal crime. I don't like Julia at all, but if it means a little continuity and bringing up Kyle for perhaps the first time all season, then I'll happily take it.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Elizabeth is set to return in May,is it for the finale?

15. BethHK

BethHK Victim

Oh dear! :confused: I don't know whether to be excited, laugh my head off, or throw myself off a cliff! :eek: I've been wanting them to finish that... ehm, disaster, for forever, while at the same time dreading it. :borg: If it's just going to be a continuation of season 7... don't bother :rolleyes: ...buuut, if they are actually going to finish the original story... hurry it up already and NO CLIFFHANGERS. What were they waiting for, a blue moon? :shifty:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.