Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

^^^ Hahaha, I totally get what you're saying! I think about them mixing it up all the time! My actual real dream would be to have Ryan, Eric, Nick, Greg on one show... Flack could be their detective- Ohhh, hahaha. But that may be a tad bit to much... HAHAHA. :lol: I mean, between Ryan, Eric, and Flack... who would get the chase scenes?

Anyway, ATS, I hope you are okay. We will miss you... I hope you reconsider, but of course, your reasons for leaving are respected. :(

2. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I really enjoyed the episode! Ryan had a good amount of screentime and his scenes were great! Loved him as the bus tour guide, really funny!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  3. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Someone has messed up the website on IMDB for Jon's movie, Identical. They removed him as the star and placed his name way down on the list. It has been this way for a couple of days and is making me mad! Also, February is almost over and no movie. Do you think they are planning to have it debut at some film festival?

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG so much news:)

WOW awesome caps BBS.

Have a good time ATS I'll miss you.

Did someone mentioned TECHNICOLOR? It immediately reminds me a song called "The Technicolor Phase" by Owl City:)

Sounds like the episode was great for Ryan/Jon this time.
    Judging by the looks from caps it really looks good... OMG Jon looks so cute and what was that with the tour guide bus? So hilarious :D
    I don't need to see episode to start laughing my head off :guffaw:

And what the heck? Is he actually pushing his arm into that guy's shoulder? What's that? Smackin' in H style or something?

Yeah yeah, I know, better watch episode before making comments. LOL anyways that white tee... :drool:

Will check out what's wrong w/ IMDB. Could be just someone played and forgot to put toys back in their place...

5. Blinded By Smoke

BDS, Ryan was playing 'bus conductor' so he could scope out tickets and try and find someone that was working with Memmo. It was quite hilarious... as well as the scene at the beginning, when he was holding the "I'm guilty" sign and testing the guys eye sight... :lol: He did play H for a small moment, but it was so hot, it didn't really matter!

The white t-shirt is enough to make up for just about anything..!!!!!!!! :D :D

:drool:

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

BBS, thanks for explanation, I thought it was something like that:)
    I fear that when I finally be able to watch these episodes nobody will be able to un-glue me from the screen :guffaw:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did anyone else notice around the first few minutes of the episode when Ryan was bending over to pick something up from the ground at the crime scene? His white t-shirt came up a little bit and you could see a little of his back. Also a nice behind shot too hehe. Anyone happen to screencap that particular part? I was watching the episode with my cousin and I muttered "ooh nice shot there" and she told me to stop drooling LOL. I kept hoping the white t-shirt would get wet lol.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It looks as if the names were put in alphabetical order for some reason.
    It's an indie movie so it could very well debut at a film festival.

9. Blinded By Smoke

There are a couple like that in my screencaps. I noticed it, first thing. Such a hot view! :)

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I saw them. Hopefully my internet will be working when I get home so that I can take anoter look,it's blocked at work.

11. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Yes I noticed it to and it's not the first time it's happen Season 3 episode 7 Crimewave when Ryan is bending over a body,come to think of it that was a White tshirt to.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

We'll miss you Kristine!!!

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I was going to be a good girl and not look at the very very very fine pics of Jon from Sunday's episode till i watched the episode. But the temptation was too much and I caved. I'm glad I did! :drool

Sometimes I wish there was a miami episode with an entire hour of nothing but Ryan...I would like that a great deal! :)

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Come back soon Kristine,you will be missed.
    Had a chance to look at the pics again from the last episode before my internet went out yesterday evening,at least the timing was good.LOL.
    Those pics made me sigh all over again.
    Now we only havs a few more days until the next episode,more Ryan goodness!
    I sent in positive feedback this week about Jon/Ryan. I like to let TPTB/writers know when they do a good job with Ryan as well.

From Christopher Redman's(Travers) twitter page. A twitter pic of Jon.Can't see it very well though.
    <LI id=status_40207609709604864 class="hentry u-Redcrumbs status" done309="0" done207="0" done105="0" done307="0" done205="0" done103="0">#csi #csimiami some pics from set today. The honey badger himself Jon Togo looming in the distance. http://ow.ly/i/8sjG about 17 hours ago via HootSuite

link to pic only below

http://ow.ly/i/8sjG

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Aww, we will miss you Kristine, come back and visit us!
    BBS- great caps, thanks a lot.
    So it sounds like a good episode then.
    Miamifan08- I often wish there was a Miami episode with nothing but Ryan! Would definitely improve the show for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.