Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Finally, The Rock Has Come Back! Honestly I did not see that coming, but I love The Rock! So glad he's back, even if it's only for tonight and then Wrestlemania :(

2. lal

lal Pathologist

Me too i think he is brilliant , who do you think is going to win in the match between The King and The Miz at the elimination chamber ?

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm sure Miz is going to win and then face Cena ta WM.Glad to see Rock back!!!:guffaw:

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah I think it will be Cena vs Miz at Wrestlemania :)

5. lal

lal Pathologist

I think Cena going to be at WM , i bet the Miz will get some help from Alex in his match .

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm really wondering who Undertaker will face this year at Wrestlemania, maybe Kane vs Undertaker :) There's been rumors that it's going to be Undertaker vs Cena, it is kind of odd that Undertaker is supposed to be a Smackdown wrestler but is supposed to return to Raw according to the 2-21-11 promos.

(also) There was discussion at RAW that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, thus leading to a Vince McMahon-The Rock angle at WrestleMania. This could also be part of the reason Vince McMahon did not appear on RAW last night as originally planned. (That's just way too predictable, it should be someone else meh).

7. Grissom rules

Rumors say that The Undertaker will face at WM for the second time HHH in a career vs the streak match like last year with HBK...Nothing has been confirmed yet...

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I wonder why he's taking so long to come back this time after his injury, I still believe he's the one who's the anonymous GM. I can't help but think that he will feud with Sheamus.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have to say the return of The Undertaker was so predictable :rolleyes: but it was neat how they had someone on the outside of the house in the promo and then Triple H returning as well.

10. Grissom rules

The Elimination Chamber PPV was great!!!It was one of the best PPVs in a long time!!
    Although the results of the chamber matches were predictable both were awesome!!
    I would like to see Morrison win the match and face the Miz at WM...Cena has already been on this place many times...

11. oliviacage

oliviacage Victim

10 years ago, when I started to watch wrestling, I really loved it.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I really like this angle with Cena, Miz and The Rock. The stuff between Rock and Cena is awesome, I liked the kid dressed up like Cena on Raw last night :lol: "My name's John Cena, I'm puttin on the hurt. I'm the tough guy with the bright purple shirt!"

Anyone else like this commercial? lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cibbqF89rHY&feature=player_embedded

13. Grissom rules

Any Wrestlemania thoughts?
    I thought it was ok...much better than last year's...Best match was Undertaker vs Triple H!!I also enjoyed the special appearances from The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin..

Did you also check out Monday night Raw?Rock vs Cena at next year's WM!!Can't wait for that one!!!I also liked the season premiere of Tough Enough!!

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Recent Wrestling News:

Fred 2, which John Cena shot a scene for at the SmackDown! tapings, will debut this Halloween on Nickelodeon.

As noted earlier here on the website, a match pitting Michelle McCool against Layla this Sunday at Extreme Rules will carry a "loser leaves WWE" stipulation. As noted earlier, while the match was announced as a Loser Leaves SmackDown! Match at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown! taping, "WWE" is overdubbed in placed of "SmackDown!" during the telecast, which has already aired in Australia.

In an update on this, numerous WWE sources are now saying that Michelle McCool is legitimately leaving WWE, not taking time off as some speculated. Therefore, this Sunday will be her final match with WWE. (In case you didn't know, Michelle is married to The Undertaker and is upset that soon he's going to be moving to Raw and she'll be on Smackdown and will not be able to travel with him. I don't know why she's so upset to be honest, not like The Undertaker can go two months without getting hurt...)

The Rock will be in a country music biopic ... starring as Charley Pride :shifty:

15. Merlyn007

Merlyn007 Victim

I m always wandering that Shawn Michaels is beaten up always ?