Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last night's episode sucked for Greg time. He was on like only 2 minutes worth. I'll accept it this week since he was so front and center last time but it better not be that bad again next week. I just fear the season 7 pattern and at least then he had an actual storyline arc which gave him a few more episodes of good screen time. But a lot of eps he was in very little.

Personally I think they missed the ball in not having at least one scene with Greg and Sara talking about everything that was going on with her. They've always been good friends and he's been there for her to talk to before.

Maybe that scene got cut like Archie's scene apparently did. Perhaps we'll get some deleted scenes on the season set.

Personally I think they missed the ball in not having at least one scene with Greg and Sara talking about everything that was going on with her. They've always been good friends and he's been there for her to talk to before.

I know, I was so hoping for that too, he was listening to Catherine and Sara's conversation in the earlier part of the ep, heck I was hoping and praying for a Nana Olaf story about how she didn't like his mother or something, what was I thinking, I know better

I agree, srcreentime was terrible. Would have liked to have seen more of him, but following the last eppy, I suppose it's understandable. Next week though, better be improved! ;)

On the subject of Sara, I found it odd that they didn't have a conversation as well. I could just imagine all off Greg's witty jokes for this situation, :D

Well last night's episode sucked for Greg time. He was on like only 2 minutes worth. I'll accept it this week since he was so front and center last time but it better not be that bad again next week. I just fear the season 7 pattern and at least then he had an actual storyline arc which gave him a few more episodes of good screen time. But a lot of eps he was in very little.

Maybe that scene got cut like Archie's scene apparently did. Perhaps we'll get some deleted scenes on the season set.

The two of them could have commiserated together. Sara about Gil's mother and ex, and Greg about the whole deal with Ellen.

Yeah, like I said, the writers missed a good chance there. But then again the writers of that episode are newbies to the show and obviously didn't realize Greg and Sara have a great relationship and he is always there to listen to her when she needs to vent.

I figured it would be that way so I didn't bother to watch (but my husband watched in the bedroom and banged on the wall for me when they showed Greg). I mostly didn't watch because I detest GSR I think it was just another attempt to shove it down our throats. Even a short visit from WP did not make me change my mind. I think I made the right decision.

Last edited:
I think you did too Wojo. I detest GSR also. The ep wasn't bad, definitely better than the initial spoilers made it sound, but it was boring. It's the only ep this season that I've deleted straight after watching it.

Yeah it bored me too. I just recorded Greg's scenes and then I will probably delete it too. I really hope we see more Greg next week. I still say there is no excuse to have him in less than 5 minutes, even if he had a whole episode around his character. Do they ever do that to Nick or Ray? No. (well once for Ray but that was due to LF shooting something else at the time.)

Yeah i wasn't expecting to see much Greg this week but it doesn't mean i am ok to see less Greg.

On the other hand i should say i liked the scene between Hodges and Greg. When Hodges explained how he knows that deaf stuff because of his mother's snore, Greg didn't even make a snarky comment but accepted the fact.:lol:

I think Greg has learned to expect odd stuff from Hodges by now and just laughs them off. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back